No announcement yet.

I haven't seen Golovkin look this good in a long time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't seen Golovkin look this good in a long time

His emotional state and his body not looking flat. The extra rest did him well. Instead of 3 training camps he only had one this year. I'm happy with what I see.

Side note. GGG is 3 inches taller than canelo at least. Also, ggg has the longer arms by far and bigger shoulders. Keep in mind reach is measured from the back not actualy arm length. Canelo is at a huge disadvantage physically here.
    Last edited by satiev1; 09-15-2017, 03:50 PM.

Looks good, not flabby anymore and looks shredded and on point with no body fat.

Comment

What are you talking about? This is his third training camp in a 12 month period.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        His emotional state and his body not looking flat. The extra rest did him well. Instead of 3 training camps he only had one this year. I'm happy with what I see.
        This is his second isn't it?

Comment

He looked good to me.

Compare it to the Brook weigh in. In that weigh in with Brook he looked like he'd rather be anywhere else but there.

Comment

and some posters were saying he looked bad, worse than when he fought brook

this is how he looked vs brook

he looks great for tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
              This is his second isn't it?
              It 's his second this year. He normally has an extra one.

Comment

Personally I thought GGG looked drained. His face kinda looked shrunk in to me.

Comment

GGG looked great!

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post

Side note. GGG is 3 inches taller than canelo at least. Also, ggg has the longer arms by far and bigger shoulders. Keep in mind reach is measured from the back not actualy arm length. Canelo is at a huge disadvantage physically here.
                    So no excuses right?

Comment

Working...
                    X