Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather on Jimmy Kimmel: "Absolutely No Way The Fight Goes 12 Rds" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
    Floyd has watched the sparring footage with paulie since dana stupidly gave showtime all of the footage . He know's connor can't fight up close on the inside, he needs distance to land his left hand.
    Good point. If that's the case, it's time to release the full 12 to the public.

I'm sure Floyd got those footage. Showtime licks Floyd's ass all day everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      For the first time in a long time, I actually believe him. There's just no way Conor should last more than 6 or 7 rounds.

Doesn't matter that he's not a power hitter, and that Conor chin is good, the skill desceprency is too big for him to survive past 6 or 7.
      Dosen't matter how good somebody's chin is, accumulation punches will brake anybody down including their chin. i agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
        Spoon "Floyd ruined my life" 23 do you have balls to put your account that Floyd can't KO Mcgregor?
        Yeah yeah lol , bet him higher like never to post in a Floyd or Manny thread again lol , this chicken sht will run for the hills with a bet like that lol.

Comment

I believe that Floyd will be aggressive at some point because that is how he has always fought southpaws except Manny.

Comment

Breasts, vagina, music and alcohol never goes out of style. I wonder if they teach you that at Wharton or Harvard business school?

Good interview. Made Floyd look good. All softball questions. No talk about his negative past.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Breasts, vagina, music and alcohol never goes out of style. I wonder if they teach you that at Wharton or Harvard business school?
              They teach that at every school.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                They teach that at every school.
                Lol. Imma still be collecting after the fight.

Floyd always makes me laugh when he is talking about his business ventures.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Yeah yeah lol , bet him higher like never to post in a Floyd or Manny thread again lol , this chicken sht will run for the hills with a bet like that lol.

lolololololol

You guys seems to be angry at me again. Chill lads. You shouldn't be, we are on the same page here Floydiots. Floyd must win at all cost for the sake of boxing! If Floyd looks like his having a hard time with a novice. Boxing is fuvked!

We should all hold hands and pray for a Floyd ass whoopin' Conor coz anything less is unacceptable at this point.

Comment

lol@"standing up he's undefeated"

Comment

Working...
                    X