Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did GGG fans even want the damn Canelo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did GGG fans even want the damn Canelo fight?

All i hear is damn excuses and bull**** since the fight has been announced....seems like all ya'll really wanted to to claim everyone is scared of him and just HAND HIM GREATNESS JUST LIKE HE WAS HANDED ALL OF HIS TITLES BUT 1
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 05-15-2017, 07:01 PM.

Please.. Golovkin will jab him to death and stop him late. It will be brutal. Stop crying u racist.

Comment

Could be a fun little watch

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        All i hear is damn excuses and bbull**** since the fight has been announced....seems like all ya'll really wanted to to claim everyone is scared of him and just HAND HIM GREATNESS JUST LIKE HE WAS HANDED ALL OF HIS TITLES BUT 1
        "You're just a GgG hater. What's wrong with wanting all the belts!? Why does he have to move up to 168? Alvarez vs GGg will happen in 5-8 years says Martinez. Ya'll racist and hate ggg because he's not a slick bruva.""

Panda Panda Panda!

Comment

they were calling for the fight when ggg was looking invincible and canelo still looked a little green. the problem is i think ggg fans think canelo's hype was unwarranted and wanted him to be tested against ggg. now that the fight is happening i think ggg fans are a little salty. there main man is 35 and canelo is looking pretty good with his combo's and defense.

i still think ggg is gonna win in dominant fashion whether it be decision or KO, but i understand(dont agree) there slight bitterness

Comment

I think every fight fan is happy this fight got made, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
              I think every fight fan is happy this fight got made, no?
              I am. No idea wtf Larry is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
                they were calling for the fight when ggg was looking invincible and canelo still looked a little green. the problem is i think ggg fans think canelo's hype was unwarranted and wanted him to be tested against ggg. now that the fight is happening i think ggg fans are a little salty. there main man is 35 and canelo is looking pretty good with his combo's and defense.

i still think ggg is gonna win in dominant fashion whether it be decision or KO, but i understand(dont agree) there slight bitterness
                Good post. GGG looked invincible for 5 years, and in his last two fights he looked vincible. I think GGG fans would rather this fight be made back when Canelo dumped his title. I also agree that I think GGG still wins this fight.

On the other hand, GGG haters want to temporarily suspend their belief in aging for maximum satisfaction if Cinnamon pulls it off.

All bullshit aside, it is a great fight that everyone wants to see.
                Last edited by Mukuro; 05-15-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

With all the threads going around by GGGs fanboys, I can't blame Larry for feeling this way. It almost seems as if some of GGG's fans aren't as confident of victory as they were before.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I am. No idea wtf Larry is talking about.
                    Larry is a passionate man. I think he has trouble holding it in sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X