Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help quick. Gaming rig/xbox one bundle trade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help quick. Gaming rig/xbox one bundle trade.

I have an xbox one, I'm about to trade with someone fora gaming rig. Here's the specs he sent me. Tell me if this is worth it, and if it's good by today's standards.

WIndows 10 pro 64 bit

Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) X4 860K Quad Core Processor. Says some stuff on the side, but the picture got cut off, about (4 CPUs), ~ 4.1............

Memory: 16384MB RAM

GPU is a 750ti

Page File: 2629MB, 16129MB available

Mind you, my bundle is pretty big. Includes a crap load of stuff.

Yes it's better than an Xbox. But depends what you're giving up. Like If you need a keyboard and monitor.

Comment

It only has 16 gigs of RAM...I wouldn't. The games on XBone aren't even up to the specs of the system yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        It only has 16 gigs of RAM...I wouldn't. The games on XBone aren't even up to the specs of the system yet.
        Only? Lol you don't need 32gb to play on a pc

Comment

Alright u guys got me confused. Is 16 enough or not? For most 2017-2018 games, how many gbs do i need?

And to hanz, i have a monitor and mouse and keyboard. Monitor is a 32 inch samsung lcd tv, and mouse and keyboard suck ass.

Giving up around 8-9 games (all decent to very good), controller, xb1 rechargeable battery, debating on whether to throw in a chatpad, but might keep it, and sell it.
          Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 03-06-2017, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Alright u guys got me confused. Is 16 enough or not? For most 2017-2018 games, how many gbs do i need?

And to hanz, i have a monitor and mouse and keyboard. Monitor is a 32 inch samsung lcd tv, and mouse and keyboard suck ass.

Giving up around 8-9 games (all decent to very good), controller, xb1 rechargeable battery, debating on whether to throw in a chatpad, but might keep it, and sell it.
            16 is plenty. Xbox bundle might be worth more money wise but playing on a PC is always better

Comment

Also I'm very computer illiterate when it comes to gaming, and such. This rug would be awesome for Blu ray omtirrents and srremaing stuff right? Would I be able to watch 1080p YouTube videos no orolbmes, no skipping and stuff?

I used to pc game during the quake and diablo 1 days, then just stopped. Became a console gamer and never looked back. Looking to get back to PC gaming mainly to save money on games and just download them, and free online gaming. I understand **** ton of cheaters and spammers but better than paying for online.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                16 is plenty. Xbox bundle might be worth more money wise but playing on a PC is always better
                Yeah, that's what I figured. OK, how would this rig handle Blu ray movies, srremaing videos, the highest quality settings on YouTube?

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  Yeah, that's what I figured. OK, how would this rig handle Blu ray movies, srremaing videos, the highest quality settings on YouTube?
                  That depends on your internet lol. what do you use now? A laptop?

Comment

That processor and graphics card are about 5 years old. That CPU will need upgrading soon and when it does you'll also need to replace the motherboard and buy new ram. I wouldn't bother swapping for that.

You'd probably be able to get a second hand system like that for 200 on ebay.
                    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-06-2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X