No announcement yet.

Guerrero: if Floyd touches me at weigh-in, I'm throwing punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
    and you dont have to be a murderer to be a man, and be down for your shit LOL.

you think like a child, you aint hard your city only has x amount of murders lol.

So by your logic every gangster or pretendo in LA must be super gangster LOL cause LA has X amount of murders.
    No. That doesn't make you hard. But let's stop acting like Guerrero is from some place with a bunch of gangs and violence, he's from the garlic capital. Even Guerrero himself doesn't try to act like a tough barrio guy, he drives pick ups for crying out loud. Growing up, I never met a Chicano from a barrio that was "down" that drove pickup trucks and acted like a street guy.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 04-30-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

lol has there been a figth called off cause the fighters scrapped before hand, not a scuffle but I mean a full scrap.
      haha yup. would be interesting if someone gets charged or ends up in jail for assault.

and to see who goes in the ring with a black eye or broken nose before the fight

guererro aint gonna do sht. hes already got a weapons charge lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I have family in Northern California. I've been to Gilroy, it's like Greeley here in Colorado. Latino's but not much violence like a major city, or even a smaller city like Modesto, which you're in.

His dad could be an old wannabe for all we know.....Gilroy isn't a bad place to live.

And I don't live in the desert here, I just like the deserts, even here in Colorado.
        If somebody put their hands on. You wouldn't do the same thing he would do ? This doesn't mean that Mayweather going to do that to him. He's is just saying what he would do nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          If somebody put their hands on. You wouldn't do the same thing he would do ? This doesn't mean that Mayweather going to do that to him. He's is just saying what he would do nothing wrong with that.
          No doubt, of course I would. But I was just responding to the whole "Guerrero is a street guy" thing. He really isn't, and I find it hard to believe his father is or ever was in Gilroy. But hey, you never know I guess.

Comment

No. That doesn't make you hard. But let's stop acting like Guerrero is from some place with a bunch of gangs and violence, he's from the garlic capital. Even Guerrero himself doesn't try to act like a tough barrio guy, he drives pick ups for crying out loud.
            lmfao, do you hear your self what are you 13 years old?

He drives a pick up truck? yeah cause men dont drive pick up trucks!

what you want him driving a 64' on daytons LOL

who acting like Guerrero is the head of la onda here LOL, you trying to equate him speaking out that he will defend himself if Mayweather touches him into that translate that he from the streets and gang bangs on any motherfucker sporting the wrong flag LOL.

O lord guys the city is the garlic city of the capitol? what does that have to do with anything?

food for thought. My cousin went to prison from murder and he drives (drived) a truck lol, 41st and fruitridge, mlk park right next to the bridge, he banged franklin and ran into a rival and expired em. but but he drives a truck!!!!! HOW CAN IT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by ΣL CHAPO; 04-30-2013, 01:42 AM.

Comment

lmfao, do you hear your self what are you 13 years old?

He drives a pick up truck? yeah cause men dont drive pick up trucks!

who acting like Guerrero is the head of la onda here LOL, you trying to equate him speaking out that he will defend himself if Guerrero touches him into that translate that he from the streets and gang bangs on any mother****er sporting the wrong flag LOL.

O lord guys the city is the garlic city of the capitol? what does that have to do with anything?

food for thought. My cousin went to prison from murder and he drives (drived) a truck lol, 41st and fruitridge, mlk park right next to the bridge, he banged franklin and ran into a rival and expired em. but but he drives a truck!!!!! HOW CAN IT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              No man or kid that types the way you do has the right to call anyone a 13 year old, seriously. Anyways, I was responding the Ringlife's street guy post. That's all.

Any fighter is probably more "hard" than anyone on here normally.

Comment

Guerrero is from Gilroy, California. Aside from a few Norteno sets, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that place. Let's stop acting like Guerrero is straight out of the barrio from a major city or something.
                He's from the latin suburbs. Acting like he's a hard ass.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  He's from the latin suburbs. Acting like he's a hard ass.
                  Seriously. Here in Denver, at my job, we get people that come down from Greeley a lot to shop (I'm a regional manager of Rack Room Shoes, I travel all over the southwest). And Greeley is heavy Latino city, but a LOT of pretenders up there. I see them all the time. That's what the Guerrero's remind me of. Guys from smaller towns that don't have much violence that act like Vato's from a Barrio.

Comment

Originally posted by rupert murdoch
                    Question,did your cousin drive his pick up truck like on those "LIKE A ROCK COMMERCIALS" driving all through mud and cutting doughnuts in peoples grass for no reason at all?
                    its called off roading and alot of people do it, we used to go out to the fields and fuck shit up (which is where Guerrero did it not someone lawn LOL, have you even been to the west coast? do you know what fields are?), head out to rocky point in mex and we used to hit the dunes in southern california.

Alot of people do that shit, and you be surprised how many gangster thugs are at these places off roading there trucks, quads, dune buggys, jeeps etc etc.

thugs/gangsters grow up they not all teenagers in the hood

LOL a own a truck and off roading = your a pussy now adays
                    \

damn you fools are sheltered

Comment

Ruben Guerrero watched too many movies, he thinks he's the real life American Me or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X