No announcement yet.

Debating going to Vegas for May 4th Mayweather date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    They won't cancel the date... you take a risk on who he is fighting but the rest is a sure bet, go for it if you got the ching.
    I got my deal from San Francisco and suite at the monte carlo for 500 for 3 nights. it was 350 when I started the thread but kept going up.

Comment

I've been monitoring the prices of the hotels for at least a month...(not to get political) but when Congress finally passed that "fiscal cliff" deal, the prices dropped dramatically across the board except at a couple of hotels.

We already know something is going down so you will probably get the best deal right now in this window before Floyd makes it official. I can say for sure that whatever price you get now is better than you would have gotten a couple of weeks ago..

Comment

I'll see you there. Waiting on the official announcement - always good to see a living legend one last time before he fades in the sunset (or completely falls off). And if I witness a monumental upset I can always say I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          I got my deal from San Francisco and suite at the monte carlo for 500 for 3 nights. it was 350 when I started the thread but kept going up.
          I paid £850 for mine from London to Vegas. Staying at the MGM Grand, 5 nights.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I'll see you there. Waiting on the official announcement - always good to see a living legend one last time before he fades in the sunset (or completely falls off). And if I witness a monumental upset I can always say I was there.
            Yep, I enjoyed my 3 RJ fights, and saw his last great performance ringside.

Comment

LA 2 Vegas lol id actually be super interested in hearing why you were checking it and whyat correlation you came up with regarding the fiscal cliff. PM me if you want.

Irondanhamza good stuff

Imdazed you know it

NSB meetup in the works?

If only we could get mushahdeen involved lol

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Have a back up plan with something else to do in vegas (catch another show or event) just in case the worst possible scenario happens and your money isnt wasted.
                You dont need a backup, when its 5 de Mayo weekend in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Yep, I enjoyed my 3 RJ fights, and saw his last great performance ringside.
                  Hell yeah. Saw him against Ajamu, Hanshaw and then...Calzaghe SMH.

Comment

Went ahead and pulled the trigger and booked the trip. Floyd can go ahead and announce the fight now.

Comment

Yeah I ended up pulling the trigger too since it looks like Pac vs. Marquez V will be in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                      X