No announcement yet.

Marine's Homecoming Kiss Is Lighting Up The Web

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    They're just doing the same thing almost every heterosexual couple does when reunited
    I thought you were gonna cut me some slack without the Rachel Maddow response.

Yeah I get it. But there is a difference. Symbolically we don't want a First Gay president and definitely not a First Lady Boy in the white house. Everyone would just prefer if he kept it in the closet, at least while still in office. And we don't need to see our Rambo's wrapping their legs around other guys, even if we know that they're gay. It's not about a law forbidding them to, it's about principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Yeah I get it. But there is a difference. Symbolically we don't want a First Gay president and definitely not a First Lady Boy in the white house. Everyone would just prefer if he kept it in the closet, at least while still in office. And we don't need to see our Rambo's wrapping their legs around other guys, even if we know that they're gay. It's not about a law forbidding them to, it's about principle.
      Great post. People need to realize heterosexuals and ****sexuals are not the same and will never be viewed in the same way.

Comment

What principle?

Comment

Do you think he is the "catcher" or "women" in that relationship?
          To paraphrase Stephen Fry:

Doing it in the bum is not the pot of gold at the end of the gay rainbow.

Comment

What principle?
            Are you trolling me? If you can get past your Rachel Maddow knee-jerk replies, maybe you'll figure it out.

Comment

Are you trolling me? If you can get past your Rachel Maddow knee-jerk replies, maybe you'll figure it out.
              What the str8s and gays arent the same and will never be viewed as the same?

Maybe you should've told that to Martin Luther King

Comment

What the str8s and gays arent the same and will never be viewed as the same?

Maybe you should've told that to Martin Luther King
                Sexuality and race aren't the same thing. Martin Luther King would turn over in his grave right now if there was a God & **** like that were possible.

Comment

Sexuality and race aren't the same thing. Martin Luther King would turn over in his grave right now if there was a God & **** like that were possible.
                  But the arguments being used to justify anti-gay bigotry today are precisely the same ones used to justify racist bigotry in the 40s.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    But the arguments being used to justify anti-gay bigotry today are precisely the same ones used to justify racist bigotry in the 40s.
                    Right but it's apples and oranges, and I'm not Rick Santorum, a bigot or am in favor of any laws to oppress them. It doesn't have to be black and white issue of either: being completely in favor or completely against (bigoted) everything gay.

Just giving my piece on that picture. Since the thread got created, might as well right.

Comment

Why isnt it the same? The excuses that people are using against gays are the same used on black years ago

There is no difference

Comment

Working...
                      X