Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be your ultimate pick at 147 to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    im not really sure if these men could beat PBF, (its more of a pick'em for me...)

donald curry and jose napoles...

it would be an absolute delightful spectacle for the purists though...
    Jose Napoles vs Mayweather! Napoles might have the best style ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      I purposely left out the fighters from gone bye eras. Bassillo and Gavillan would be salivating to fight him. People like Bassillo have been missing in boxing for a long time. That guy was maxium effort and win at all cost. They would make Mayweather a better fighter and theres no doubt in my mind about that. He would be taught the main ingrediant he hasn't needed yet. What those individual old times lacked they made up for in max efforts and pride and will to win. They also understood that they had to make the fight exciting or the arenas wouldn't be at capacity. Remember NO tv NO pay per view! It was live performances, and counter punchers were NOT in demand actually they never made it to the big money. Ray.
      I think it's unfair saying Mayweather doesn't have a will to win. He trains hard for every fight regardless and always appears in tip-top condition. Always seems very determined and has that malice look on his face as he pounds opponents with lead rights.

There is no doubt in my mind if the going got tough Mayweather could deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        PBF is a bit more athletic, but napoles had all the tricks and the temperament to get things done...

Comment

Mayweather KO1 Napoles.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Mayweather KO1 Napoles.
            Could have gotten away with TKO1.

First lead right Floyd lands Napoles face explodes into a blood volcano the equivalent of Vesuvius.

In fact Napoles KO1, after Mayweather drowns in the contents of a Napoles cut.

Comment

Could have gotten away with TKO1.

First lead right Floyd lands Napoles face explodes into a blood volcano the equivalent of Vesuvius.

In fact Napoles KO1, after Mayweather drowns in the contents of a Napoles cut.
              I think that's possible.

But I think as soon as Mayweather lands on that glass chin he's going to sleep is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I think that's possible.

But I think as soon as Mayweather lands on that glass chin he's going to sleep is more likely.
                More likely as soon as he lands on Mantequilla his itty bitty brittle hands will crack.

Comment

Duran would be my first choice but i think thommy is his worst nightmare. I want him to lose to someone. I would like it if some new guy who is the real deal to beat pac and meaweather so we can end this bulli**** Dick around.

Comment

I always pick tommy hearns for this sort of thing.

Comment

Don't think Basilio's style matches that well.
                      Why not? Pressure style, good combinations and very strong, why does he not match up well with Mayweather, I see him putting too much pressure on Mayweather to be honest

Comment

Working...
                      X