No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I didn't watch the Cintron-Molina fight nor do I plan to.

Just genuienly have no interest in Kermit Cintron what so ever.

Heard he was dominated, though.
    I hear u on that man i hear u. Guys a joker. Pitty he got his ass whooped tho he'd have been some nice Cotto foder lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      He's a cocksucker but I really like watching him fight. He's like a baby Margarito and I loved Tony...I know, I know...

But Khan can put all the punches he wants on Rios, he doesn't have the power to hurt him. And when he jumps in with his hands down and that chin, it leaves him really open to a puncher and Rios is clearly that.
      Please please tell me uv washed ur hands of Tony now tho right??

Genuinely HATE that piece of *****

Rios is a great tv fighter, he brings da Ruckus! And its pretty evident now that the dude is a Banger! But..... he's too much of a dick, not a fan. And like i say he always makes me think of Tony!

Khan has some spice on his punches man i think he could stun and hurt Brandon pretty early and he can stick with a game plan, Freddie would have something cooked up

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Please please tell me uv washed ur hands of Tony now tho right??

Genuinely HATE that piece of *****

Rios is a great tv fighter, he brings da Ruckus! And its pretty evident now that the dude is a Banger! But..... he's too much of a dick, not a fan. And like i say he always makes me think of Tony!

Khan has some spice on his punches man i think he could stun and hurt Brandon pretty early and he can stick with a game plan, Freddie would have something cooked up
        I'm somewhat ashamed to say that I haven't. I love watching classic Margarito fights. Dude was a BEAST! Watching him single-handedly run train on Cintron is always good for some lulz...I mean, you probably like watching Monzon fight and what he did was way worse than what Margarito did. I understand that you don't like him though.

He might be able to wobble Rios, but definitely wouldn't drop him I don't think. And I thinkthat the first time Khan jumps in with his hands down, Rios lands a looper and puts him to sleep.
        Last edited by BigStereotype; 07-10-2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

I didn't watch the Cintron-Molina fight nor do I plan to.

Just genuienly have no interest in Kermit Cintron what so ever.

Heard he was dominated, though.
          If Molina had any pop at all, Cintron wouldn't have made it halfway through the fight. I really enjoyed seeing that overrated crybaby get beat like a drum.

Comment

• Predictons for Mitchell vs Murray and Burns vs Cook this weekend? Real fights and genuine pick em's

Comment

Predictons for Mitchell vs Murray and Burns vs Cook this weekend? Real fights and genuine pick em's
              I pick Mitchell who is the better fighter I just worry that his training and lay off will effect him.

I don't really know too much about Ricky Burns or Nicky Cook I have watched them both fight a few times but not much. Fill me in on them Surgeon.

Comment

I pick Mitchell who is the better fighter I just worry that his training and lay off will effect him.

I don't really know too much about Ricky Burns or Nicky Cook I have watched them both fight a few times but not much. Fill me in on them Surgeon.
                Im not hearing good things about Mitchell Dan, struggling to make weight, argueing with his missus again ect. Plus he is coming off a long lay off and his first defeat and by KO no less. John Murray is gonna bring it and Mitchell has his hands full imo, i like Murray late.

Burns is an unlikely champ but im hoping he can grow into the role, he's a great guy by all accounts. I know a few guys who know him and some who dont but got to go back in the dressing rooms anyway and have pics takin with Ricky and the Title belt, real classy humble lad.

Always been more of a boxer type but since he took it to Martinez he has been doing the same since, fighting more aggresively but he's not a big puncher really. Nice jab and great fitness tho, big heart too and solid chin.

Cook isnt far off world class but Rocky Martinez KO'd him after Nicky got off to a good start. He's a decent fighter b ut i like Ricky on the cards

Comment

Im not hearing good things about Mitchell Dan, struggling to make weight, argueing with his missus again ect. Plus he is coming off a long lay off and his first defeat and by KO no less. John Murray is gonna bring it and Mitchell has his hands full imo, i like Murray late.

Burns is an unlikely champ but im hoping he can grow into the role, he's a great guy by all accounts. I know a few guys who know him and some who dont but got to go back in the dressing rooms anyway and have pics takin with Ricky and the Title belt, real classy humble lad.

Always been more of a boxer type but since he took it to Martinez he has been doing the same since, fighting more aggresively but he's not a big puncher really. Nice jab and great fitness tho, big heart too and solid chin.

Cook isnt far off world class but Rocky Martinez KO'd him after Nicky got off to a good start. He's a decent fighter b ut i like Ricky on the cards
                  What are the chances that Burns stops him?

Does Cook really have a chance in this fight?

Comment

What are the chances that Burns stops him?

Does Cook really have a chance in this fight?
                    He could do, he stopped Gomez pretty impressively but i dont think he's a puncher really, i like it to go the distance but if your looking for a KO bet id go late.

Cook has a shot, niether guy is particuarly good to tell the truth, same class. But i think Ricky has the size, fitness and confidence to take it

Comment

• There's been a groundswell of support for judah here in the states recently among the boxing people

lots of folk whose opinions i respect are now picking judah via knockout

he looks tremendous physically and he's never been in such a good spot mentally

and it looks like pernell whitaker has made some real adjustments rather quickly

this should be another good fight on a high level where the men aren't backing away
                      khan's proven that he's tough as nails mentally if not super durable in the chin
                      and judah's grown up quite a bit of late
                      there's always a chance he wont fade now that he's comfortable

i wish championship fights were still 15 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X