Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate Floyd but he would murder PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, they gotta get Floyd to man up and fight.
    Last edited by Mr. Mandingo; 11-24-2010, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
      It actually shows you the huge build up for the fight. Pacquiao fans love him because of him being humble and an exciting fighter. Mayweather fans love him because he's cocky and his skills in the ring are a work of art.

This is a perfect Superhero vs. Villain scenario. No doubt in my mind this match up would sell out the MGM Grand in less than 10 minutes and provide more than 4 Million Pay Per View buys. This is the fight everyone wants to see. It was never this big for DLH vs. Mayweather or anything other of the sort. This is a big fight. Sadly Mr.Bob Arum won't let it happen now due to the fact that he can easily steal money from Pacquiao's fans fighting anyone and still make a fortune.
      Best answer I have ever read on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
        i favor floyd if they fought but no way do i believe he destroys pac. i think it'll be a competitive fight and also think pac is a better boxer then you give him credit for. he defense isnt as good as floyds(who's is?) but its pretty good. oscar, clottey and hatton couldnt touch him...
        NO he destroys Pac, cause Pac has no defense that can prevent Floyd from destroying him.

Comment

Originally posted by ErikTheGreat View Post
          I admire Floyd's skills but Pac will take him out in 4 rounds. And Floyd knows it.

Bro you have to hit the ****er to take him out. Say what you want to say but thats easier said than done

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            i hate pac but he would DESTROY floyd. im just being honest here
            cosign. pac is a worthless aids infested 3rd world dog eating cowardly fraudulent tranny blowing ****sexual hype job son of a dirty disease ridden whore...but he beats floyd.

did i do it right?

Comment

I want this fight so bad, I want to see how well PBF will take body shots.... His speed will be nullified by sheer volume of power shots and combos (unless of course he outright runs around the ring for 12 rounds)...

Pac will win 9th round TKO.

Comment

*****s in fantasy land if KFC had not floyded pacman twice then we all knew who won by now:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
                  That's just an honest opinion coming from a guy who would love to see Floyd lose to anybody. Floyd is a ****en boxing genius. You may hate his attitude or his style but damn that mother ****er make fools look foolish.

I think pac is a great fighter but not a great boxer! Floyd would counter him all day. The victory over marg was great but honestly i think Floyd, Marquez, and other fighters would have done the same. With that being said **** Floyd but damn can he box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have learned a lesson that only boxing can teach and does so often. Don't think with your heart think with your mind. Emotions will have you making stupid assumptions. For example my heart told me Margarito and boy was it wrong
                  Bro, another great saying is "Stop living in the past".

Floyd IS an accurate counter-puncher, no doubt.
                  But in order to get by Pac he needs more volume and a more aggressive style of counter punching. His workrate is not on Pac's level.

With their opposing styles- footwork, punch resistance, and speed will be tested throughout the fight, if ever made. Either fighter who can get the advantage in 2 of these areas will win.

Comment

LOL at Manny Pacquiao's style is perfect for Floyd.

FLoyd has never seen someone like Pac inside the Ring and vice versa. but i'll go with tested one on this. Im betting on Manny Pacquiao outhustling Floyd in a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by salinass1234 View Post
                      Bro you have to hit the ****er to take him out. Say what you want to say but thats easier said than done
                      I hear you Sal. Floyd is hella boxer but he's not invisible. The missile will find its target. I say it again, Floyd knows what's coming and he's trying his ****in' best to avoid the Pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X