No announcement yet.

i need to get this off my chest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    real talk riz..alex ariza is the reason i think manny is on roids..sad thing is manny probally doesnt even know..ariza seems like a piece of **** to me
    ariza and koncz look like a pair of snakes to me

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
      ariza and koncz look like a pair of snakes to me
      co sign..,manny needs to watch these 2 closely

Comment

So you and Ariza did it huh. You pound that ass hard and he ain't nothing but just a conditioning thing for you LOL. Dude I'm proud of you, it takes alot of guts to come out of the closet.
        Last edited by ModernTalking; 06-16-2010, 11:23 AM.

Comment

any of you guys notice how ariza is in pacquiao's corner during fights?

........... why?

is phil landman in cotto's corner? was mackie shilstone in roy or bhop's corner?

what is this dude doing there??
          Atleast he's something unlike Ellerbe.

Comment

alex ariza, FUCK YOU

shut your ass up, you're a goddamn conditioning coach, not a promoter, not a manager, not an advisor, NOTHING. please stfu. you know jack **** about boxing

also, ronnie nathanielzs is such a fuking nuthugger it makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. "hero of asia, fighter of the decade, fighter of the year, pound for pound king, philipino boxing icon manny pacquiao"

i have an idea, let's invent a manny pacquiao ballsack flavored mouthwash for all of his fanboys. all we need to do is extract samples from ronnie's mouth

idgaf if you ban me. do it.

He's a nut hugger because he doesn't share your opinion? Kinda childish if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
              co sign..,manny needs to watch these 2 closely
              very very very very closely

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                So you and Ariza did it huh. You pound that ass hard and he ain't nothing but just a conditioning thing for you LOL. Dude I'm proud of you, it takes alot of guts to come out of the closet.
                LMFAO OMGZ THAT IS SOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by manok uli View Post
                Atleast he's something unlike Ellerbe.
                at least ellerbe rubs floyd's chest in between rounds

Comment

i have ran out of words to describe ronnie, i try not read read it but i have to see what new levels he has sunk to, then i get the rage and i have to post what i terrible man he his.

there was one article where he discrediting all mayweathers wins one by one, and making excuses for mannys defeat and many other things i cant remember, saying he was weight drained for his two knock defeats or had the flu or something, thats the worst i have came across, i tried to hunt it down but cant find it, it was a ronnie classic.

worst writer in not just boxing or sport but the whole of the internet, BS should really stop posting his articles, it brings the credilbilty of this site down.

Comment

alex ariza, FUCK YOU

shut your ass up, you're a goddamn conditioning coach, not a promoter, not a manager, not an advisor, NOTHING. please stfu. you know jack **** about boxing

also, ronnie nathanielzs is such a fuking nuthugger it makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. "hero of asia, fighter of the decade, fighter of the year, pound for pound king, philipino boxing icon manny pacquiao"

i have an idea, let's invent a manny pacquiao ballsack flavored mouthwash for all of his fanboys. all we need to do is extract samples from ronnie's mouth

idgaf if you ban me. do it.
                    Dude, Ariza's a badass who has an important voice in the sport being that he trains the Filipino Icon and Hero of Asia.

And Ronnie's article's pretty much reek of Pwnage.

You're just a bitter hater cuz' Manny destroyed all your Mexican hero's.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      what with *******s and **** talk??

Comment

Working...
                      X