Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now look at that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
      "Golden Boy Promotions has issued a statement announcing that the mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao is in jeopardy because Manny Pacquiao is refusing to comply with Olympic style drug testing as requested by Mayweather’s management. Early today Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, was contacted by Top Rank President Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout based on the fighter’s superstition of testing so close to a fight. Schaefer commented, “Todd told me that Pacquiao has difficulty with taking blood and doesn’t want to do it so close to the fight. He, Pacquiao, would only agree to have blood drawn before the kick-off press conference and after the fight.”
      off topic, but its ironic you posted this thread with the avater you have....

just think its funny...

Comment

why woh't they let him do it after and before the press? thesd other athletes most likely do not do it a day before their race

Comment

if he's clean then take the test and move on with the fight.
          Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 12-22-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Why is Pac afraid of a blood test?

i say just do it and prove to the world that U clean my ******!

Simple as that, if you dont take one then you throwing fuel to the flame!
            Why don't Pac wanna do the blood tests? This would be a geat way to prove to the world that he clean!

I like Pac and hope that he ain't taking anything illegal cuz that would be anotha blow to boxing! And it could fuk this mega fight up, we may not even get to see em fight if Pac don't go thru wit them tests!

Comment

uh oooo,thats not good news for fight fans

Comment

floyd can go and retire with excuses again. ATG but not at 147. he didn't get anyone else to do this. damn he is scared as hell

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                  "Golden Boy Promotions has issued a statement announcing that the mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao is in jeopardy because Manny Pacquiao is refusing to comply with Olympic style drug testing as requested by Mayweather’s management. Early today Richard Schaefer, CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, was contacted by Top Rank President Todd duBoef, who informed Schaefer that Pacquiao would not agree to have his blood taken within 30-days of the bout based on the fighter’s superstition of testing so close to a fight. Schaefer commented, “Todd told me that Pacquiao has difficulty with taking blood and doesn’t want to do it so close to the fight. He, Pacquiao, would only agree to have blood drawn before the kick-off press conference and after the fight.”
                  That's what happened during the Pac-EM 1st fight. Murad Muhammad lost the Blood result of Pac & Pac needs to take a blood test days before the fight. The result was the weakened Pac that Morales outpointed. Check the footage of Pac-EM1 compared with the rest of Pac's recent fights. Pac doesn't have the legs for the late rds on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
                    i say just do it and prove to the world that U clean my ******!

Simple as that, if you dont take one then you throwing fuel to the flame!
                    Why don't Pac wanna do the blood tests? This would be a geat way to prove to the world that he clean!

I like Pac and hope that he ain't taking anything illegal cuz that would be anotha blow to boxing! And it could fuk this mega fight up, we may not even get to see em fight if Pac don't go thru wit them tests!
                    floyd has already signed off, and agreed to do the tests, no reason at all why manny can't either. i will lose respect for dude if the fight gets cancelled b/c he doesn't want to be randomly tested.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      floyd can go and retire with excuses again. ATG but not at 147. he didn't get anyone else to do this. damn he is scared as hell
                      how is floyd scared now. pac is the one that doesnt want to be tested not floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X