Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, is there anyone in here who doesn't see SRR as the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    Robinson has a head to head win over Armstrong, Robinson won a 10 round UD.
    man , ray had like 6 inches on henry.

plus it was near the end of henry's career.

henry was like 30 something already. in those days that was old for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
      I don't have to.

The history books can effortlessly back me up on the claim.

Its called a consensus.

I'm still waiting for you to uncontrollably declare Packy the GOAT.

Come on *******, you know you want to...
      So it's true Jack D ****** is a pretender Making a thread like this doesnt change the fact that you're an idiot. Next time you see an article on Max boxing saying _____ is the greatest, you'll create another thread

Comment

• Originally posted by [B
        flipbjefrox[/B];5828815]Did any of you know tha Jack D ****** is making proclamation without having seen any of SRR fights?
        I was gonna try to make fun of your name, but its impossible to since it sucks so bad as you created it.

Wtf is a "flipbjefrox"???

Comment

• [QUOTE=joseph5620;5828766]
          Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post

LOL no I like Pac. I'm just saying in those days there were no catch weights and that has to count for something if you're going to rate fighters based on accomlishments.
          There were less weights, less titles and more fighters which equals tougher competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            So it's true Jack D ****** is a pretender Making a thread like this doesnt change the fact that you're an idiot. Next time you see an article on Max boxing saying _____ is the greatest, you'll create another thread
            Nope. Only because it was SRR. And it already confirmed what I knew.

Sorry *******.

See the sig.

Comment

• It's funny that one can make a proclamation after reading an article

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                so he wasn't in his prime when he fought at middleweight?

Hell no he wasn't in his prime.

so his losses at middleweight don't count right?

Obviously they count. They are on his record. But his Middleweight career was not his prime. Do you realize how many fights Robinson had by the time he fought for the title at 160?

good. i'll apply the same thing for tito then.

tito was unbeatable in his prime! hopkins only beat a past prime tito at middleweight!

Robinson's number of fights whjen he fought for 160 crown: 120-1-2

Tito's record vs Hopkins: 40-0

Dumb comparison.

and wtf does pacquiao have to do with any of this? stupid fuck. no one's talking about pacquiao.
                I had to throw him in since you're always on his nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by CottoFanatic View Post
                  lol u r right. he hasn't

and Street Bully's posts are even less informative. The guy can't explain why he believes what he believes
                  First of all you are a groupie. Second of all your named Cottofanatic, and thirdlly, are you saying I can not have a particular opion based on what I have seen from what is available, and read in detail just because I was no present during a specific era.

With that logic I shouldn't take the historians word about the Ottoman and Roman empires right, since there is no video footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                    I was gonna try to make fun of your name, but its impossible to since it sucks so bad as you created it.

Wtf is a "flipbjefrox"???

Awww ******o is too stupid to come up with an idea of his own well max boxing cant help you out this time right?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      I had to throw him in since you're always on his nuts
                      tito could have been 130-0 at 147 if he fought a dozen times a year.

just stay away from oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X