No announcement yet.

GGG Had 0% Effective Aggression!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Yup the more times you watch the fight or see clips you see more and more how ineffective the pressure was. You see how badly GGG was missing and when he did rarely clean. Funny you have all these great gifs of canelo making GGG look foolish. Where are the gifs of GGG dominating? Because you can't find spurts where he landed shyt effectively.
    Haha so true.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
      He came forward eating every punch to only get canelo on the ropes and get scared to let his hands go, canelo won most of the exchanges on the ropes and got off the ropes when he wanted to, stayed on the ropes for as long as he wanted to.

He (ggg) basically was a popular punching bag.
      Stop embarrassing yourself because it's obvious YDKSAB.

Comment

eating every punch. so canelo landed 100% of his punches? seems legit....

canelo was missing as much as GGG but going backwards

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Yup the more times you watch the fight or see clips you see more and more how ineffective the pressure was. You see how badly GGG was missing and when he did rarely clean. Funny you have all these great gifs of canelo making GGG look foolish. Where are the gifs of GGG dominating? Because you can't find spurts where he landed shyt effectively.
          While watching live I was saying...do people not realize just how many punches this man is missing? I didn't understand what people were talking about at all when they had Golovkin up by a couple of points toward the end of the fight. Didn't make any sense to me.

For the record I said 7-5 Canelo at the bell (end of round 12) the night of the fight.

Comment

Watch round 5 again. Clear Canelo round. GGG landed 1 clean punch. Canelo was way more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Idk if I'd call in 100% ineffective aggression, but there was a lot of aggression that wasn't very effective for sure & thats why I don't think GGG was winning rounds as cleanly as Lederman's senile ass who just gives guys round for moving forward like boxing is football & the goal is just to move forward by any non-fouling means necessary.
              I agree the rounds weren't clean. Especially, the middle rounds. I saw Golovkin throwing a bunch of punches landing like 5 or 6 sporadically. Then Canelo would land 1 or 2 eye catching punches. The crowd would go crazy. Golovkin would wait for Canelo to land some more. When he didn't get anything from Canelo he throw a few more. Canelo would make him miss, one might graze his head or his arm. The round would end and the do the same thing again in the next round.

This was a odd fight. It seemed like they were both doing just enough to win each round.

Comment

This may be the worst post I've seen on the fight yet. 0%? For real? Is Canelo a complete ***** then for running away from a guy with 0% effective aggression for 12 rounds?

Comment

HAhaha.....Op thinking about the GGG-Candelita rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    eating every punch. so canelo landed 100% of his punches? seems legit....

canelo was missing as much as GGG but going backwards
                    GGG was catching ALOT of the diva's punches on the gloves. Doesn't matter tho, he beat that chump up and had her running like Lara was running when they fought.

Remember what she said after the fight? Complaining about Lara being a runner who wouldn't stand and fight. Well, well...when push comes to shove, the diva is no better than the runner Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      GGG was catching ALOT of the diva's punches on the gloves. Doesn't matter tho, he beat that chump up and had her running like Lara was running when they fought.

Remember what she said after the fight? Complaining about Lara being a runner who wouldn't stand and fight. Well, well...when push comes to shove, the diva is no better than the runner Lara.
                      People didn't see that somehow. Canelo landed what? 33% of his punches? GGG landed 31...but somehow Canelo was so much better technically?? GTFO lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X