Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Golovkin Went Forward All Night, Dominated Action!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    If you had Canelo winning by a point, it means you scored it 6-5-1, which is exactly how I scored it when I rewatched it.
    You must've been drunk as a skunk both times you saw it then

Comment

WBC prez DKSAB

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I rewatched it Sun and several of the rounds I scored for GGG could have been given to Canelo based on clean punching. Canelo won the tactical matchup in most of thr rounds. Most of the rounds GGG won were based mostly on inactivity from CANELo.
        And that is what most people are scoring for GGG!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Watched the fight again. No english commentary, no Hbo Lampley & co. bias. Had Canelo winning by a point. Golovkin came forward for most of the fight but missed so many punches if you watched closely. Yes, Alvarez fought in spurts a lot of the time but was accurate. If you watch the fight listening to Hbo regular commentary then anyone would think you're crazy not to pic GGG as the winner. I can see how a draw and even a win for Golovkin can be found. Totally disagree with Byrd's margin of scoring of course.
          I blame Lampley & Lederman!

Comment

Everyone has an Opinion, but Truth is GGG won by the same reasoning Canelo wins

Canelo landed some big shots, ggg landed some big shots, but the difference is ggg landed those big shots for longer.

The canelonfans who want to talk about missed shots then totally ignore GGG blocking and and making Canelo hit him where he wants him to.

Truth is, GGG broke Canelo down and left him surviving from 4 on.

2-2 is about right after four, the rest of the fight was 6-2. Canelo fought in spurts but really just spent most time sitting in corner and surgiving.

Jacobs actually did better than Canelo in my opinion.

Although Golden Boy is pretending to want a immediate rematch, most everyone believes after Canelo recent comments they will try to age him another year.

Truth is, at 35 ggg beat Canelo 8-4. At 33 he TKO him, and at 30 he straight Knocks Canelo Cold.

If Canelo and his fans were so convinced Canelo could win rematch easily (without stacking the judges with money) they'd be opening for a rematch.

Why not do a rematch out of Vegas. Why not take Canelo away from the safety of his machine that keeps robbing folks.

Canelo fans don't want to admit it, but so many predicted ggg couldn't win by decision. If this fight was close, they would have given it to Canelo

GGG did what Lara, Cotto and Trout couldn't, he forced the judges to give Canelo a draw. Those judges knew it would have been a complete disaster if they gave Canelo the win.

As for the 118-110, it's a smokes screen. It's designed to blame a judge for scoring rather than the crooked Nevada system.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Golovkin Went Forward All Night

why would a supposedly intelligent man say such a thing ?

not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                Mauricio is such a *****. Just collect your fees & shut the **** up!
                Aww did he hurt your feelings??

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                  WBC prez DKSAB
                  They've been in the sport for decades, I'm pretty sure they know more than you

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    You must've been drunk as a skunk both times you saw it then
                    Na. I just favor clean, effective punching over chasing a guy around the ring, missing most of the **** I throw, and getting tattooed in the process.

Comment

You can still win a close fight clearly. A close fight doesn't have to be 7 rds to 5. It can still be 8 to 4 and close, as long as one guy doesn't completely dominate the rounds. The closeness is in the individual rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X