No announcement yet.

Camping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping

U guys into it? Camping is probably my favorite activity. That long drive in your SUV while smoking and talking sht with the friends, that smell of wood burning during campfire.
    And at night drink with the btches and play kink game. Well the last part i did before married.

What are some of your favorite camp destinations and what do you do there?

this is my favorite spot to camp out

I've never been a fan of the outdoors I need tv I need a shower I need free ice

Comment

I like camping.

I don't want to be TOO far from civilization though.

My aunt has a little house in upstate New York. Catskills actually

Used to go all the time when I was a kid.

Beer and weed is a must. Baby wipes too.

Comment

Yes, I enjoy pretending to be homeless for a long weekend while sleeping in a tent outdoors and cooking over an open fire. Kidding aside, I used to go each year for four day weekends in the fall. We would go up to the White Mountains region of NH or Maine. During the day we would kayak, go fishing, shooting at the range, hike mountains and trails, site-see, etc., at night get the fire going, roll out the cooler full of beer, grill some food and lounge around in beach chairs with some good music and a lot of laughs.

If I go again it will be in a camper next time. My tent days are over.

Comment

Never actually went like actual camping with tents and stuff but idk. Dont trust people lol

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            this is my favorite spot to camp out

I've never been a fan of the outdoors I need tv I need a shower I need free ice
            Are you one of the gays? Lol.
            Mann there is always that one homey who cant sleep in the nature without the luxuries.

Nowadays though, there are alot of good camp gears you can take for comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Never actually went like actual camping with tents and stuff but idk. Dont trust people lol
              Are you young? Maybe real camping is more of an old school thing but if you go with the right people to the right spot, it's a blast.

Be on some shrooms and feel good vibe. It's nice

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Are you young? Maybe real camping is more of an old school thing but if you go with the right people to the right spot, it's a blast.

Be on some shrooms and feel good vibe. It's nice
                I'm pretty young. Just turned 13 in the summer. But **** that. In the middle of nowhere and have some dudes ransack yo **** and rape you? hell nah im straight. Rather come face to face with a bear

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Are you one of the gays? Lol.
                  Mann there is always that one homey who cant sleep in the nature without the luxuries.

Nowadays though, there are alot of good camp gears you can take for comfort.
                  one of the gays?

gays don't camp?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    one of the gays?

gays don't camp?

Damn what the hell is that

Comment

Working...
                    X