Canelo vs Golovkin Highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs Golovkin Highlights

Wanting to share.

Whats crazy is GGG's defense with putting his head forward with the high guard. He stands there and the uppercuts and combos Canelo throws gets blocked or only partially hits him it may give the illusion Canelo is always landing but he is missing a lot in his combos.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Whats crazy is GGG's defense with putting his head forward with the high guard. He stands there and the uppercuts and combos Canelo throws gets blocked or only partially hits him it may give the illusion Canelo is always landing but he is missing a lot in his combos.
      Golovkin did great with the high guard. He pressed his gloves in his cheeks so Canelo's combos would just be blocked and grazed, or roll it's sting out. Canelo did a lot of shoe shining with his combos, but it wasn't effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Golovkin did great with the high guard. He pressed his gloves in his cheeks so Canelo's combos would just be blocked and grazed, or roll it's sting out. Canelo did a lot of shoe shining with his combos, but it wasn't effective.
        I usually try to stay non biased and not be a fan to the point where i don't care which fighter loses or wins but the one thing i hate especially those who streamed the fight is they really think Canelo hit him with those combos like a Angulo. The great subtle things GGG does goes unnoticed. Kinda feel for GGG not to get the nod, sometimes its hard to see certain the things he does compared to the Flash Canelo does.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          I watched a ****ty quality version of it this morning (from U.K.) and watching it back again in better quality that was one of the things I noticed. Canelo throws flashy looping judge friendly punches and Golovkin takes a lot of them on the gloves or arms.

Need to watch it back and figure out if Canelo does get the rounds I gave him, I actually had Canelo winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            I watched a ****ty quality version of it this morning (from U.K.) and watching it back again in better quality that was one of the things I noticed. Canelo throws flashy looping judge friendly punches and Golovkin takes a lot of them on the gloves or arms.

Need to watch it back and figure out if Canelo does get the rounds I gave him, I actually had Canelo winning.
            Ya interesting what your score will be watching it in hd. That's why a lot of Golovkins subtle things he does seem to go unnoticed. Yea he has a great chin but he still human his defense was on point when Canelo was teeing off.

Comment

Working...
            X