Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a scumbag. I hope JDJ struggles to get any decent fighters after this. I also hope that kovalev gives him a slap the next time he sees him.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      JDJ is a rat and a backstabber. seems as if team ward wasnt lying then when they said JDJ asked to join there camp. he was happy to stick with kovalev until he lost.****ing turncoat.
      There's always two sides to a story, this guy was around him so he knows how he is...me and you don't know...you gotta put yourself in jacksons shoes..as a trainer the last thing you wanna is train someone arrogant and full of ego....he worried more about his "krusher" brand than the training...jackson didn't give a fu** because kovalev didn't...the man probably thought as long as he pays me I'll stick around and do my best with this meathead.

Comment

Last edited by Jimmy 23; 09-07-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          What a scumbag. I hope JDJ struggles to get any decent fighters after this. I also hope that kovalev gives him a slap the next time he sees him.
          Maybe kovalev was the scumbag? To me it seems like jackson tried this best but kovalev changed since he got his big first pay...lot's of fighters change nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            There's always two sides to a story, this guy was around him so he knows how he is...me and you don't know...you gotta put yourself in jacksons shoes..as a trainer the last thing you wanna is train someone arrogant and full of ego....he worried more about his "krusher" brand than the training...jackson didn't give a fu** because kovalev didn't...the man probably thought as long as he pays me I'll stick around and do my best with this meathead.
            yeah fair enough, just think JDJ should have acted with some class and dignity instead of deciding to air kovalevs dirty laundry to everyone.

Comment

Abel Sanchez pretty much alluded to this when he spoke on training Kovalev. He said Kovalev was difficult to train because he was hard headed and just wanted to do his own thing.

Comment

If Kovakev is weak to the body just imagine how weak he is to the privates?

Master game plan by Ward.

Comment

If Steverson strait left blasts him to the body it's over.

Comment

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Sergey Kovalev is a Real Assh*le - He Quit!

Three months ago, unified light heavyweight champion Andre Ward 32-0 (16 KOs) earned his claim as boxing's top pound for pound fighter and erased any doubts by stopping Sergey Kovalev 30-2-1 (26 KOs) inside of eight rounds in their highly anticipated rematch. Seven months prior, Ward had won a highly disputed decision over the "Krusher".
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Kov needs a better team around him. His power and boxing skill is second to none but he needs to get in better shape asap
                      No he needs to actually listen to people..no matter who you have around you..if you dont listen it doesnt matter..Kovalev is his worst enemy

Comment

Working...
                      X