• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
    IM COMING ELIZABETH!

Mikey vs Crawford at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      ****s ****ing disgusting. I actually was on this dating app today talking to what I thought was a woman, and everything was going good. I was making her laugh, got her number, we swapped d1ck pics, planned on meeting and then at the end she tell me shes a tranny. WTF
      Were you upset that when you swapped d1ck pics that hers was bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Mikey vs Crawford at 140?
        And Still Undefeated!

BUD only got by the midget Gamboa because he is a midget! Mikey will kill Crawford. Crawford gonna feel like he got shot in the head all over again! After mikey dont with him crawford will grow his dreads back and a beard!

Comment

And Still Undefeated!

BUD only got by the midget Gamboa because he is a midget! Mikey will kill Crawford. Crawford gonna feel like he got shot in the head all over again! After mikey dont with him crawford will grow his dreads back and a beard!
          Think they are going to have to meet somewhere down the road.

Be a great fight.

I'll be sending the deportation papers from a PO box in Nebraska.
          Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 08-04-2017, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Think the are going to have to meet somewhere down the road.

Be a great fight.

I'll be sending the deportation papers from a PO box in Nebraska.
            we be sending the chains and shackles from a made up address in southern cali of course

Comment

we be sending the chains and shackles from a made up address in southern cali of course

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                it cant be ''policed'' BUT if a freak refuses to do the right thing, it has to be ready for whatever repercussions come from it.

your last bit is exactly what im talking about. whats with keeping secrets from a person who youre involving in your life (even if for one night) ?!?!?!?

no,you dont tell a person everything but if you have an std or a spouse or a strange sex fetish......a person needs to know. especially if youre a freak.
                I'm definitely in agreement that the right thing to do is to tell your story, whatever that might mean for a trans person right along with the rest of us with certain realities in private relationships to avoid some surprise info for one party coming out at some future date that they could be highly upset with.

And I'm sure a trans person knows just like the rest of us, or perhaps even better than the rest of us, that not discussing information could result in dramatic repercussions for them. I mean I bet a good % of trans & gay people have stories of having dramatic repercussions involving walking down the street minding their own business. I'd imagine its part of the reality of being trans or gay that they can't ignore even if they wanted to.

I just don't believe it can be made into some sorta insanity-like plea on behalf of the person taking things to levels of aggression that are unacceptable by the law despite them likely being normal feelings that would get acted upon by some of the people having those feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                  Some mofo manipulated you into some ****? Fight Club, right there and then. Winner takes all.
                  LOL, but yea just in general I'd be for this.

And if you are the old guy who got taken by the car dealer I think you can appoint a son or close relative to attempt to get your justice on your behalf so people doing effed up sh^t can't just fleece weaker & older people without concern of getting f#cked over legally cuz they are bigger & stronger then most people.

Probably would be seeing a lot of combat sports guys owning
                  more businesses doe. "AT&T announced their new CEO is Anthony Joshua today. This news comes one week after Verizon brought in Jon Jones. Be on the lookout for shady cellphone plans."

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    LOL, but yea just in general I'd be for this.

And if you are the old guy who got taken by the car dealer I think you can appoint a son or close relative to attempt to get your justice on your behalf so people doing effed up sh^t can't just fleece weaker & older people without concern of getting f#cked over legally cuz they are bigger & stronger then most people.

Probably would be seeing a lot of combat sports guys owning
                    more businesses doe. "AT&T announced their new CEO is Anthony Joshua today. This news comes one week after Verizon brought in Jon Jones. Be on the lookout for shady cellphone plans."
                    I actually read a manga called Freesia where this actually happens. There are like agencies that deliver revenge. That example you used of an old dude having somebody represent him happened in the manga, but in reverse. Old dude was poor and couldn't afford to hire a revenge dude, and ended up going up against a professional.

Despite the possibility of it being exploited by the strong, I think it would be a legit good idea. So that some fat dude who suddenly decided that beating the **** out of a hooker was a good idea because she faked it faces the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      Were you upset that when you swapped d1ck pics that hers was bigger?
                      Hell yea, bruh. I shouldve known something was up

Comment

Working...
                      X