Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Gerald Washington - Get Tense at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
    Any of these guys good? Never heard of either of them.
    Don't worry about it....you are new to boxing.

To answer your question, Miller has never had a step up fight and the step fight that Washington had he lost.

Not sure if this fight is or die for Miller but it definitely is for Washington, who is 35 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      Anything before the 4th or 5th round favors Miller. I think he wins by fairly early ko.
      Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

To answer your question, Miller has never had a step up fight and the step fight that Washington had he lost.

Not sure if this fight is or die for Miller but it definitely is for Washington, who is 35 years old.
        Dude Miller ain't **** and this is just as much a do or die type fight for either. Neither fighter is going anywhere and a win for either just prolongs their going nowehere career.

Washington loses and he's done, but in reality he's already done. If miller loses it just speeds up his going nowhere career.

Now with that said give me Washington over that fat fuking loser Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Based on what?
          I figure that Miller will probably be massively hyped due to fighting at home and will probably be very aggressive early, especially considering Washington got stopped his last time out. I think he really wants to outdo Wilder. If it goes past the halfway point, I feel that they will both gas but Miller probably more so due to the heavy weight he carries. Just a feeling.

Comment

Miller would break wilder in half

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

I am not new to boxing...just to these forums, but thanks for the condescending info, princess.

Comment

Washington stops him mid to late no worries

The other guy isnt very good at all, he's just got benchpress **** but he's not a skilled boxer
                Lord Washington is ok and if he keeps his composure he's got this when the fat guy blows out

Comment

298? That's a big MOFO

Comment

Holy smokes

Jasmine Clarkson is ****ing beautiful.. i hope kt dont **** her face up baddddd

Comment

damn son...

Comment

Working...
                      X