Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather fans mad that manny lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I didnt say i agreed to anything. I didnt read the post actually. Just was saying whats up to my dude! Let me read.

Yep...I agree. Now you happy? Now go find a dlck and suck it !:*******:
    now he mad at you too, lol, now he will hurt your feelings with profanity, lol, u know , lol, thats what floyd fans do when they are angry, lol,

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      now he mad at you too, lol, now he will hurt your feelings with profanity, lol, u know , lol, thats what floyd fans do when they are angry, lol,
      Stupid people cant help it. They just stupid. :AYWOoD:

Comment

I didnt say i agreed to anything. I didnt read the post actually. Just was saying whats up to my dude! Let me read.

Yep...I agree. Now you happy?
        I'm not happy. I knew all along you agreed. That's whats up.

You're the last of a dying breed. All of Pac's fans have given up on boxing or jumped on the Golovkin bandwagon.

Comment

• Manny has aged quite a bit since 2015. Maybe they just see it as a robbery with no ulterior motive behind it

Comment

Stupid people cant help it. They just stupid. :AYWOoD:
            he so stupid that he just realised that you just agreed with me all along, lol,

he even went on to say you are the last of a dying breed, lol, hes saying something along the lines that you (a phillipino) pac fan is like a breed of dog i suppose, lol, i would never call a phillipino person a breed, lol, he is a absolute moron, lol, for all we know , he might be a klan member, lol,

he probably thinks you look like the breed on this picture, lol, he might????.............. he did call u a breed

Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 07-04-2017, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              I'm not happy. I knew all along you agreed. That's whats up.

You're the last of a dying breed. All of Pac's fans have given up on boxing or jumped on the Golovkin bandwagon.
              Not me. Manny looked good for his age. Also beat the fuk out of Horny. He is still a threat to anyone in the 140 147 division

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_greatest View Post
                he so stupid that he just realised that you just agreed with me all along, lol,

he even went on to say you are the last of a dying breed, lol, hes saying something along the lines that you (a phillipino) pac fan is like a breed of dog i suppose, lol, i would never call a phillipino person a breed, lol, he is a absolute moron, lol, for all we know , he might be a klan member, lol,

he probably thinks you look like the breed on this picture, lol, he might????.............. He did call u a breed

:aor::aor::aor:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                  Manny has aged quite a bit since 2015. Maybe they just see it as a robbery with no ulterior motive behind it
                  Really, he aged a lot since 2015??? So how old is he now? 63?

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Really, he aged a lot since 2015??? So how old is he now? 63?
                    For every year passed a certain point you age alot more. 38 is really pushing it especially after all the wars he has been in. 2 years after the age of 35 is ALOT for most fighters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                      For every year passed a certain point you age alot more. 38 is really pushing it especially after all the wars he has been in. 2 years after the age of 35 is ALOT for most fighters!
                      Well regardless of how old he is getting his azz whooped by Jeff Horn is shameful.... If you struggling with the likes of Jeff Horn hang it up asap!

Comment

Working...
                      X