Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Parties in Las Vegas After Revealing Golovkin Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mexfistology View Post
    are you jealous because he is hugging that black guy who he prolly to home after the party?? Don't worry , once a tranny always a tranny, he'll be around for you to masturbate to his pictures for a while more, but try to dissimulate...it's pretty weird
    only mexican groupies are jealous that oscarina de la **** is a known tranny.... Im glad oscarina de la **** is leaving all the latina mamis for me......

Comment

Work hard play hard I guess! Damn that ginger can fight.

Comment

oh **** oscar back on the wagon or fell off the wagon whatever means he back on that ISH

Comment

canelo girls alright but I think he could have puilled better but oh well

Comment

The King of boxing living it up.

Comment

Well, here's a shock, stopped by the Boxingscene forums and as usual, it's full of ****phobes. You're all aware that it's 2017 right? Stop trying to be such fake tough guys for a change. Every comment is some gay bashing. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by sabian615 View Post
                Well, here's a shock, stopped by the Boxingscene forums and as usual, it's full of ****phobes. You're all aware that it's 2017 right? Stop trying to be such fake tough guys for a change. Every comment is some gay bashing. Grow up.
                Shut up you queer bag.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  dude's on so much coke. he about to fly

I've never had an avatar pic, but I'm considering using that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Young, in shape, can kick the ass of most men in the world, a multi millionaire. With a beautiful woman on his arm.

Canelo is living the dream.

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                    this is one of the weirdest posts

What's strange about it?? A young body is much better then an old one. He is in shape, so he is healthy and built. In a world full of douche bags, he can kick a ss and take names if he has to. And in case you missed it, women are one of the most beautiful things thats on this planet, so having a fine one as your play toy is pretty nice. And of course, money equals power here on earth, so that's always nice too.

The only thing missed, was if Canelo is strong spiritually as well.

Also, a post of that nature, is admiring someone else's accomplishments, and not being a hater.

Non haters then, having seen someone at the top of the mountain, work hard themselves to maybe get there too.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      only mexican groupies are jealous that oscarina de la **** is a known tranny.... Im glad oscarina de la **** is leaving all the latina mamis for me......
                      Like white women, the only "latina mamis" you people get are the fat undesirable ones.

But it's good to know that you also find black women repulsive enough to go after another race.

Comment

Working...
                      X