Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: David Lemieux is Available To Fight Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at these two dudes chit talking in this thread... lol.

Also, Golden Boy would never let Lemieux fight Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
      Before the fight, the winner fights Canelo..After the fight, David is available to fight anybody, Canelo wont
      They said before the fight said winner is in line to fight canelo after GGG. If GGG ducks 15mil then lemieux jumps up the line and is one of the favorites for that Sept date.

What's hilarious is last year all I heard from GGG fan girls is canelo is afraid of GGG watch golden boy give the fight to that bum lemieux instead. Now if canelo doesn't fight him instead of GGG he's scared of the guy who you called a bum? Make up your mind people. Canelo has tons of options lemieux winning on sat restored his career and makes him a great candidate in Sept if GGG is afraid of making 15m. And if/when canelo beats the brakes off lemieux just don't go back to calling him a bum.

Comment

Lemieux would demolish Canelo

I also highly doubt that Golden Boy would allow Canelo to face Lemieux. WAY too dangerous of a proposition. In fact, my money would be on Lemieux to defeat Canelo. Gee, Lemieux is NO Khan. Lemieux toyed with N'Dam who recently KOed Blanco on his face 20 seconds into the 1st round! Personally, I have NEVER been impressed with Canelo. Even against Smith - who is a C class fighter in my estimation - he did NOT have it easy until the TKO. Anyhow, after GGG, I believe Lemieux is the best middleweight... and one of the three most exciting fighters in boxing.

Comment

Working...
        X