No announcement yet.

Lemieux vs. Curtis Stevens Mar. 11th. John David Jackson is Stevens new trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Sounds like a fun fight. Looking forward to this one for as long as it lasts. Picking the under for this one. And this will dress up the upcoming HBO schedule a lil.
    Not going to convince anyone ready to cancel their subscription to stick around

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
      Haha, although in fairness I didn't say anything like that merely that this its a solid, fun HBO fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
        Yes this would be a great undercard fight but it's not a main event fight. But if they can get another good undercard matchup it should be a good night. This would've been great paired with the Vargas-Muira fight

Comment

Stephens looked like absolute garbage the last time out. But, so did Lemieux. Interesting fight only because we know their names but I'm not too excited by this one. I'll say Lemieux by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Stephens looked like absolute garbage the last time out. But, so did Lemieux. Interesting fight only because we know their names but I'm not too excited by this one. I'll say Lemieux by decision.
            He said he hurt his hand in that fight and he was wearing what looks like an air cast in this interview

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He said he hurt his hand in that fight and he was wearing what looks like an air cast in this interview
              I knew he hurt his hand and what really disappointed me was that he had no ability to work around it. Ward beat Froch with a broken hand. Calzaghe schooled Lacy. Stephens just showed how limited he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I knew he hurt his hand and what really disappointed me was that he had no ability to work around it. Ward beat Froch with a broken hand. Calzaghe schooled Lacy. Stephens just showed how limited he is.
                Yes he's to reliant on his power. Should be a good fight tho

Comment

Didn't HBO pass on a Lemieux-Stevens fight last year?

Comment

Working...
                  X