This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    So you don't even know the players you post about?
    Must have been a typo mate, Jonas Hector has always been our #1 target

Comment

• Benatian has land in turin for juventus medical. good solid defender but prone to injury, i believe he'll have the same case like Sami Khedira. sammy was good, when he play Juve's midfield reach another level but i never see him play 3 times in a row heck i never seen him play full for the entire 90 minutes.

other news juve is at the top for this brazilian wonder kid who just broke Neymar's record.

http://www.football-italia.net/87321...ntus-next-week

Beppe Marotta is transfer genius, From pogba,Tevez, barzagli, pirlo, Pjanic, bonucci, vidal, Dybala, Morata, Lemina, Rugani and many other youngsters juve's loaned to their "satelite" clubs

He is the best Football executive in the world
      Last edited by betmen; 07-14-2016, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        Must have been a typo mate, Jonas Hector has always been our #1 target
        is that someone standing behind mane in your pic, or is that actually his hair?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
          is that someone standing behind mane in your pic, or is that actually his hair?
          That's a bit racist tbh

Comment

• hmm, you are a racist if you question someones hair now? that's a new one.

Comment

• Ovie Ejaria (the new Pogba), remember the name.. He's gonna be tearing chit up this season

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Who would want that guy?

He's looked bang average for quite a while now.

Not even joking. He is not good enough to play for 2nd tier clubs like Everton and West Ham and they have much better players than him.

Can't play for Stoke either....they have better players. Palace have better players in his position. WBA wont want him because he's too small and weak. Bournemouth are getting Ibe. Burnley, Middlesborough, and Hull are physical teams.

Maybe Swansea City fits the profile. But they wouldn't be able to afford him anyway.

His career is something else. And he is not a committed chap anyway as evidenced by his posts after he game back from a Euro's were he was the bum of the tournament by showing folks his ******ed vulgar bathroom.

I actually think he is done basically as a serious footballer. Hard to find reasons NOT to write him off.

Fair play to him though he and his agent have set him up for life. There is nothing outstanding about him. Walcott has pace! That's why he is stil relevant. Sterling is fast but not scarily so.

He's done.
                Sterling is 21. I think you are being way too hard on him.

Comment

• Can't wait to do this at Anfield next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Can't wait to do this at Anfield next season.

Refresh your twitter feed broman, he's off to Juve.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Update your twitter feed broman, he's off to Juve.
                      No one can come close to Liverpool in the transfer rumours market

Comment

Working...
                      X