Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who will win the championship?
Warriors 22 40.00%
Spurs 11 20.00%
Cavaliers 11 20.00%
Thunder 7 12.73%
Clippers 1 1.82%
Raptors 1 1.82%
another team 2 3.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2016, 12:25 AM #3471
Handsome Boy Male Model

Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,858,302,361,880,052.00
Total Points: 31,859,517,962,784,396.00
Have a sammich on me. :) - Bossy Sammich - Bossy Gotta keep you fed - Bossy Saturday Sammich! - Bossy Sammich for the lawls! - Bossy 
Father's day sammich! :) - Bossy I've been slacking, you need a sammich - Bossy No Message - Bossy Hungry? - Bossy Happy Birthday - jose830 
Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy birthday, my honky! - Timothy Horton Happy Bday, buddy. - Terrel Happy Birthday ! - BulgariasFinest A gift for my bro's bday! - led* 
Boom! - Tuggers1986 for your help - jazluvr Psycho Dad lmao - -jose- Psycho Dad-lmao-classic - -jose- Your Insight About LeBron's Genius Master Plan is Genius. I Give you this Dollar because that post is straight Money, I hope you are right. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Horton View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
DUBBZZ
Sorry homey,

I'm rooting for y'all but I'd be surprised if they win one.
[ DUBBZZ ] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 01:04 AM #3472
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 5311 Post(s)
BrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,591,130,131,958,513,664.00
Total Points: 191,411,237,320,125,874,176.00
Happy birthday, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer Chew on this for a while... - Nay_Sayer Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear 
Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK 
Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco 
Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
Sorry homey,

I'm rooting for y'all but I'd be surprised if they win one.
I'm gonna put this thought in your head, if the warriors win the whole thing, they can boast that their team is better than any laker team in existence. Now you and I both know that that is not true. But with a record like that, they can. Warrior fans are annoying little sons of b*tches. You and I both know that too. I know it more cuz I live in the bay area.

I assume you are hoping for Thunder vs Raptors in the finals.
BrushMyHair. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:15 AM #3473
Interim Champion

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
CounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these partsCounterPunching is infamous around these parts
Bank: 89,597,712,487,029,440,512.00
Total Points: 89,597,712,487,029,440,512.00
Great poster!!!!! - E.P.T. you cool - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
I'm gonna put this thought in your head, if the warriors win the whole thing, they can boast that their team is better than any laker team in existence. Now you and I both know that that is not true. But with a record like that, they can. Warrior fans are annoying little sons of b*tches. You and I both know that too. I know it more cuz I live in the bay area.

Next thing you know you hate Mac Dre.
CounterPunching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:17 AM #3474
Grinding

Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,337,348,433,627.09
Total Points: 119,005,365,270,804,272.00
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Antonio- View Post
I actually think the Cavs are really good. It's not just that the East isn't that great.

That Frye, Love, Kyrie, JR Smith lineup with Lebron seems devastating.
I agree, their competition is garbage but they're really good. I think they're going to surprise people in the Finals.
$tate of Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:20 AM #3475
Grinding

$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute$tate of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday - DonMega The Cardinals Are the Dodgers Daddies, Like I said before. But it takes guts to admit your teams flaws. You earned my respect. Medal to a great poster. - BrushMyHair cheers homey - Mike D 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrushMyHair! View Post

I don't think anybody wants to see a Thunder vs Raptors finals...not an appealing match up @ all
Old 05-16-2016, 02:23 AM #3476
Make America Great Again

BrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer Chew on this for a while... - Nay_Sayer Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear 
Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK 
Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco 
Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CounterPunching View Post

Next thing you know you hate Mac Dre.

Mac Dre is a God. GONE TO SOON.
Old 05-16-2016, 02:23 AM #3477
Make America Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come on Man... View Post
I don't think anybody wants to see a Thunder vs Raptors finals...not an appealing match up @ all
Cavs vs Thunder is what I want. LeBron vs KD.
Old 05-16-2016, 02:29 AM #3478
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 1577 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,078,753,807,711,091,032,064.00
Total Points: 60,078,753,807,711,091,032,064.00
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Good luck to the Raptors, they're gonna need it.
PACnPBFsuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:35 AM #3479
Nothing But Sunshine

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,200,106,324,801.00
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come on Man... View Post
To be fair the Dubs will be facing their first real test in OKC. Houston & Portland isn't exactly murders row. For the Cavs to win the ship they'll have to beat the Dubs or Thunder.
That Portland team would probably beat anyone in the East besides the Cavs, but yeah I agree. It was really a Top 4 heavy West this year, the rest were just alright or decent.
4Corners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:43 AM #3480
Grinding

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
That Portland team would probably beat anyone in the East besides the Cavs, but yeah I agree. It was really a Top 4 heavy West this year, the rest were just alright or decent.
I don't see that Portland team beating a healthy Raptors or Heat team. It would be 50/50 against Atlanta and Boston. The Blazers overachieved, they're not very talented. They play really hard and play together, that's what keeps them in games.

Share This With Friends

Tags
2015-2016, official, season, thread

User Tag List