Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny wasn't the only one exposed last night!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny wasn't the only one exposed last night!!

The so called "best trainer in the world" has had THREE cracks at Marquez and each time his fighter has looked utterly clueless when countered and has been given a boxing lesson, the worst thing is it's not like Marquez is an unbeaten fighter!!..other fighters have shown him how to beat JMM but Freddy just can't seem to get the message across,

And yet he runs his mouth all the time saying "i've got a plan for Mayweather and i'd love to go against him"? if he can't get the better of JMM after three tries how the hell is he gonna crack the hardest puzzle of them all? he already failed once (with Oscar),

Right now Roger Mayweather must be laughing his head off because he's got the three JMM fights he can look at and the Mosley one too, everything is there to see, no complications whatsoever.

Freddy Roach is so overrated it's unreal!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
      The so called "best trainer in the world" has had THREE cracks at Marquez and each time his fighter has looked utterly clueless when countered and has been given a boxing lesson, the worst thing is it's not like Marquez is an unbeaten fighter!!..other fighters have shown him how to beat JMM but Freddy just can't seem to get the message across,

And yet he runs his mouth all the time saying "i've got a plan for Mayweather and i'd love to go against him"? if he can't get the better of JMM after three tries how the hell is he gonna crack the hardest puzzle of them all? he already failed once (with Oscar),

Right now Roger Mayweather must be laughing his head off because he's got the three JMM fights he can look at and the Mosley one too, everything is there to see, no complications whatsoever.
      Stop imagining things, just sign. Talk is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
        Stop imagining things, just sign. Talk is nothing.
        Isn't Arum the one begging for another Marquez fight instead of facing Floyd next May?

So if anyone needs to "sign" it's team Pacquiao right now.

Comment

Working...
        X