Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Mayweather did NOT fought Pacquiao in 2008, 2009, 2010 etc. but in 2015?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd admitted it was the right time to face manny and before would have been wrong for him, he said he had to think career first before glory.

these were his views, i am not hating. at least he was honest. but it sucks that he went on to pretend he was TBE after doing that, he ruined his rep. gained from the honesty of that statement.

hard to find a view from pacman since his frekin english is so bad, and my phillipino is non-existent.
    Last edited by DreamFighter; 04-02-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao was too dangerous back then especially in 08/09. History will put this on Mayweather being responsible.

Comment

How ******ed do you have to be to fail to realise one fighter ran away from random drug tests?

Comment

Originally posted by drew1830 View Post
          You can't be serious with this.

Everybody knows that Floyd wanted no part of prime Manny. The guy with the money and the PPV audience (Floyd) makes the fights he wants.

Floyd didn't want Manny and the fight didn't happen until the moment that he did (2015).

Floyd offered b side Manny a 50/50 split. Why Manny no take it?

Comment

Well for starters 2008 we can throw out the window cause he was retired and didn't fight anybody that year. Are we not counting at all when everything was agreed to but the test cut off date? Fight could of happened then as it happened later with no cut off but that was the only hold up. After that I think he avoided the fight. I think both did as they saw they couod just keep fighting anyone and still sell loads of PPvs while continuing to mention each other's name

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              Floyd offered b side Manny a 50/50 split. Why Manny no take it?
              When the A-side wants a fight, the fight happens. Period.

That fight didn't happen because Mayweather obviously didn't want it.

He knows it and everybody in the world knows it.

Comment

I can't believe some of you dorks are still talking about this.

Comment

It’s 2018 can we plz stop this.

Comment

Mayweather's haters really think he is superman. Apparently he stays young while everybody gets old

Comment

Its obvious that Floyd was stalling the fight because of the risk involved in fighting a prime Manny.

Its easier for the floyd boys to blame Manny than to chastise Floyd for all the excuses and psuedo contract offers he conned the public with over the years.

Comment

Working...
                      X