Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua Thinks He Can Beat Me, So Let's Get it Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottweiland View Post
    parker is fighting his mandatory dummy.
    so what is john ruiz the legends best win again sir? You seem scared to name that huuge win of the legend ruiz! You dumb ass he can unify with wilder if wants! Mandatories dont matter if you unify!!! Parker just went 12 rounds with another fat ass sparring partner! So i understand his reluctance to fight wilder!

Comment

Originally posted by scottweiland View Post
      i followed ruiz on his way up and knew he'd give parker a tough fight if he was conditioned for 12 at his pace, guess what he was. Is stiverne conditioned to fight a world class fighter for 12 ? Last i saw he was struggling to outpoint the like of rossy in a 10 round fight he was dropped by him and wilder couldn't put stiverne away lol. Great career that lad, wahahahahahaha
      what is this legend john ruiz best win sir? Who did he beat in his long amazing career sir??? You seem scared almost to even mention his best win! That tells me you are ashamed of his biggest win hahahahaha! Its ok buddy! Even your guy parker went 12 rounds against some bum sparring partner! If he is going 12 rounds with out of shape short notice bums i can imagine he must have nightmares about wilder ....

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        ruiz is not a champion and hasnt been boxing for 15 years ? Meanwhile stiverne struggles with derrick rossey two years ago in a fight many claim he lost ..............................i didnt mention wilder vs parker ,i was reffering to stiverne in comparison to ruiz bc you talk as if stiverne is a world beater in comparison . You crack head fans are hilarious i'll give you that .
        who said steverne is a world beater? I said john ruiz is a fat out of shape bum! You bums have yet to name john ruiz the legends best win! I understand you are ashamed its ok buddy! Steverne would do to ruiz the bum what wilder did to steverne! Even parker went 12 rounds in his last fight against a sparring partner who came in on 1 week notice lmfaoooooo! Parker had the chance to unify with wilder but he chose to go fight the bum fury!

Comment

weak Parker might not beat weak Hughie Fury

Parker is another John Ruiz a weak Heavy with a worthless title belt. Hughie bad as Hughie is could beat weak kiwi parker. This is a clown fight anyway too goofs going nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
            so what is john ruiz the legends best win again sir? You seem scared to name that huuge win of the legend ruiz! You dumb ass he can unify with wilder if wants! Mandatories dont matter if you unify!!! Parker just went 12 rounds with another fat ass sparring partner! So i understand his reluctance to fight wilder!
            What's the inportande of Ruiz's best win ? Are we gonna measure it against Wilder's best win Stiverne ? What is this some kind of dick measuring contest ? Ruiz arguably beat Parker, therefore their nearly as good as each other. Or we can look at it your way, their both a shyt as each other, just don't come back asking for kudos when Parker and Wilder fight though because don't forget Parker is trash right ? You're pathetic you're the type of guy who'll sit there rubbishing Kovalev in the build up to a fight then wonder why no one will credit Ward when he schools and stops him, me on the other hand I believe these guys are world class and the credit and kudos must follow.

You're not a real boxing fan.
            Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 07-09-2017, 10:10 AM.

Comment

who said steverne is a world beater? I said john ruiz is a fat out of shape bum! You bums have yet to name john ruiz the legends best win! I understand you are ashamed its ok buddy! Steverne would do to ruiz the bum what wilder did to steverne! Even parker went 12 rounds in his last fight against a sparring partner who came in on 1 week notice lmfaoooooo! Parker had the chance to unify with wilder but he chose to go fight the bum fury!
              Ruiz is crafty and skilled, evidently more skilled than Wilder and if Wilder fought him it'd be the crowning achievement of his career, would he stop him ? Nobody will ever know because Wilder is busy fighting D level scrubs having stepped up to B class and realising his power didn't carry.

Comment

what is this legend john ruiz best win sir? Who did he beat in his long amazing career sir??? You seem scared almost to even mention his best win! That tells me you are ashamed of his biggest win hahahahaha! Its ok buddy! Even your guy parker went 12 rounds against some bum sparring partner! If he is going 12 rounds with out of shape short notice bums i can imagine he must have nightmares about wilder ....
                Did you watch Parker's last fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  lol @ 'real champion', if Wilder is the real 'champion' who's to say Parker does not have as much claim to that title, not that I'd try argue the case for either of them but it'd amuse the fück out of me listening to someone like you trying to justify a case.

Cmon make my morning, I need a good laugh.
                  In his defense and I don't know him but I don't here no-one saying they'd fight deontay. Just saying

Comment

rematch Ruiz jr. first.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
                      In his defense and I don't know him but I don't here no-one saying they'd fight deontay. Just saying
                      Why would they? If you were a boxer and someone asked you whether you'd want to fight for 2 belts and take home close to 10,000,000 or fight for 1 belt and take home less than half that amount what fight would you be chasing?

It's not even remotely a close choice, and thus everybody is going to be wanting Joshua and mentioning him whilst Wilder is just there waiting in the wings.

Comment

Working...
                      X