Roy
    Pac
    Sweet Pea
    Hopkins
    JCC

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
      Rank the following against each other in the all-time greatest P4P list:

Bernard Hopkins, Manny Pacquiao, Julio Caesar Chavez, Roy Jones, Floyd Mayweather, Pernell Whitaker

I have all six of these guys somewhere between number 16 and number 25 all time. And here is how I rank them against each other within that list.

Roy

Pac

B-Hop

Floyd

Pernell

Chavez

What's your ranking?
      1)Floyd
      2)Pac
      3)Roy
      4)Pernell
      5)Bhop
      6)Chavez

Comment

To try to actually rank these guys where they properly belong in a top 25 all time great list is way to much work. Truth be told I seriously doubt anybody reading this has a top 25 pfp list all neatly written out in order from 1 to 25 and I doubt you actual have such a list. PFP is just personal opinion and can't be proven so there are no right or wrong answers. Still in these kind of threads somebody always gets mad if your answer is different than theirs. The best I will do for you is rank these boxers against each other when they were in the middle of there prime. 1st Jones 2nd Hopkins 3rd Chavez 4th Mayweather 5th Pacquiao 6th Whitaker. They were all great. Somebody might not like my list but I don't care because it's my list. Now threadstarter I am calling your bluff. If you really have a list of the top 25 pound for pound best boxers of all time in order from best to worst then let's see it. I'll be surprised if you put up such a list.I really doubt you have one. If you do it shouldn't long at all to post it.

Comment

Upon reading your post again I see that all you wanted was to rank these guys against each other so I apologize. Still your statement that they all fit in between 16th and 25th in your all time great list implies that you do have a list of the 25 greatest boxers of all time in order from best to worst. I don't think you have such a list but maybe you do. If you have this list I'd like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            oh dear....

pac+GGG fans will suck pacquiao and chavez dicks and Flowmo and al haymon secret childs will let their ass raped by B-Hop, pernell and the pretty boy. and BBC roy will cum in both side faces.

300+ post thread containing the worst of NSB
            Isn't it possible to be a fan of a boxer without sucking their dick????? You are a crude dude.

Comment

Roy then whatever order you want after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Look Roy Jones, Mayweather and Hopkins need asterisk next to their names they're all steroid cheats. It's like Barry Bonds vs Hank Arron , Arron was clean Bonds was dirty
                yeah but what if bonds fans said for 5 years aaron was dirty over and over? wouldn't that change perceptions? what if bonds beat aaron heads up in a home run derby after aaron had broke his leg and bonds was juicing? and what if he did it in controversial fashion where aaron actually hit more home runs but compuhomerun said bonds hit more when he was actually hitting foul balls? THINK ABOUT IT! METAPHORS!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Isn't it possible to be a fan of a boxer without sucking their dick????? You are a crude dude.
                  is not possible, for me Pacquiao's diarhea for life!! Fu.ck Floyd with his PED contaminated feces, even after 5 litres of IV and ariza shakes he still can't produce explosive diarhea
                  Last edited by betmen; 04-29-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Alexis Arguello
                    Larry Holmes
                    Marvin Hagler
                    Evander Holyfield
                    George Foreman
                    Lennox Lewis

Comment

Top 5 Greatest Of All Time Last 25 years

Bernard Hopkins
                      Manny Pacquaio
                      Floyd mayweather