Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess people missed Koncz clarifying the 55-45 thing is the same offer they had in the Spring, 45-45 an extra 10 to the winner, which is dumb as hell.

It'll be a stain on both but they're ATG status has been locked for several years now.

Comment

• LOL @ ODLH being weight drained.... You're full of contradictions. If the ODLH Mayweather fought was drained then which ODLH did Manny fight a dead corpse (160 to 147)? ODLH has 2 fights at MW and all of a sudden he's a career MW?

Oh just to let you know, ODLH destroyed Mayorga at 154 yes 154 AKA Light Middleweight prior to fighting Mayweather. How is going from 160 (KO loss to BH) to fighting at 154 (KO win over Mayorga) to fighting once against at 154 constitute being weight drained?

Comment

• there you go folks , floyd will never fight manny , thats what cowards do

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Wait wait. So Floyd moving up 7lbs to 154 to fight a guy that had fought at 160 is cool but Manny gets bashed for moving up 12 lbs from 135 to fight dlh at 147?

The bias on nsb is crazy.
          Wow......

De La Hoya's last fight before Floyd was a stoppage win over Mayorga to win a title at 154. De La Hoya hadn't fought at WW in like 8-9 years by the time Manny fought him there. Manny gets zero credit for the Oscar fight, rightfully so. I don't blame him for that fight though, it made him a star.

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
            idc who took wat split of the money

was oscar drained??? did he need IVs to recover from the dramatic weight loss? answer yes or no , there is ur answer.

yes oscar was drained vs pac.
            Whatever weight Oscar came in at was what he agreed to because he was the shot caller. He took most of the money and he set the terms.

DLH figured the lightweight Manny would be easy pickings because Oscar is physically larger and stronger. He made a mistake an all this after making virtually all the decisions for the fight.

If he was drained it was his own miscalculation and had nothing to do with Manny.

Comment

• the REAL boxing superstar is money may and we knows this because hbo actually officially releases his numbers and they arent fake **** like pac and bob arums bs. manny bradley only did 700k lmao

the money man calls the shots when it comes to money, ellerbe is keepin it 100 on dat

Comment

• I agree a farce of a fight, which boosted Pacquiao into global stardom.

Comment

• Interesting....

I have pretty much given up on this topic though

Comment

• Manny is pushing for the fight now because he wants a big farewell fight. Floyd? well we don't know if he is even interested in fighting anyone right now.

I personally do not think either side was truly interested in the fight before. Too much was at risk for both of them. What we all witnessed was posturing from both sides. I also do not believe Floyd talked to Manny directly over the phone as that just seems fishy.

I also think Manny should concentrate more on his fight with Marquez than think about Floyd. It is stupid to call out a guy while doing a media tour for a fight with someone else. It is disrespectful to Marquez IMO. If Manny wanted Floyd so bad, he should have been calling him out before the Marquez fight was signed. Why after the fight was signed? It does not add up to me and Manny is one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

• "0" mentality

Comment

Working...
                      X