No announcement yet.

Utah Police Release Body Cam Footage of Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    The way he pulls his hand off his pocket youd be stoopid to not pull the trigger if ur trying to defend ur wife and kids
    the cops have their guns drawn on him already so they got the jump on him if he decides to act up. you telling me he's gonna pull his gun out his pocket, clock it, and shoot them all while they're still standing there? im sure he's not walking around with a gun in his pocket clocked and ready to shoot. most people carry gun with them when they go and rob someone but its not clock and ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      the cops have their guns drawn on him already so they got the jump on him if he decides to act up. you telling me he's gonna pull his gun out his pocket, clock it, and shoot them all while they're still standing there? im sure he's not walking around with a gun in his pocket clocked and ready to shoot. most people carry gun with them when they go and rob someone but its not clock and ready to go.
      Sounds like uve never seen a dude walk towards a cop and pulls a gun out of his pocket

Comment

if someone breaks into my home, yes best believe im gonna protect what's mine. but i wouldnt have shot dude right away like that.
        It wasnt right away. They saw him, he moved behind car, put one hand up, kept other hand in pocket while moving behind car. Right away would have been shooting him as soon as they saw him.

Comment

Sounds like uve never seen a dude walk towards a cop and pulls a gun out of his pocket
          and when that happens, 100% of the time, the cops shoots that person down!

i have never seen an incident where a cop draws his gun ready to shoot and the suspect walks towards him, pull his gun out instead and shoot the cop dead first. if you have, please show me and maybe i'll change my tone on this.

like i said, both cops got the jump on the kid already, both their guns were ready to shoot. if that kid would have pulled out a weapon, im sure one of those cops would have shot first and got to him first before he can open fire on them.

Comment

and when that happens, 100% of the time, the cops shoots that person down!

i have never seen an incident where a cop draws his gun ready to shoot and the suspect walks towards him, pull his gun out instead and shoot the cop dead first. if you have, please show me and maybe i'll change my tone on this.

like i said, both cops got the jump on the kid already, both their guns were ready to shoot. if that kid would have pulled out a weapon, im sure one of those cops would have shot first and got to him first before he can open fire on them.
            None coz cops are not stoopid as u

Comment

None coz cops are not stoopid as u
              exactly! thanks for proving my point.

Comment

If you want to reduce the chance of being shot by cops simply do these 2 things: 1) stop breaking in to other peoples homes. 2) When you get caught do exactly as the officers instruct you to do, you have been busted. Simple as that and the punk would be alive today.

Comment

both hands, bruh

you might know you dont have a gun, BUT THEY DONT

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    If you want to reduce the chance of being shot by cops simply do these 2 things: 1) stop breaking in to other peoples homes. 2) When you get caught do exactly as the officers instruct you to do, you have been busted. Simple as that and the punk would be alive today.
                    to the letter ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      This is a really good quality video showing how quick a cop has to react. Sad the kid died but he took that risk breaking into someones home. Cant really say I blame the Cop.
                      Obey the police. Don’t ****ing move.
                      Simple really!

Comment

Working...
                      X