No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: We're Not Ready To Give Up on Felix Verdejo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
    The only ones happy about Verdejo's fail is mexicans... the only human beings that hate the success of Puerto Rico, as a boxing fan I don't get happy when a Mexican loose to non Latin boxers, we Rican will sheer for a Mexicans if we have too... to bad Mexicans always with the hater thing.
    i had no issues with ricans or rican fighters till i saw this website years ago and would read all the comnents left by ricans on mexican fighters and shyt i didnt even yall got so much hate for mexicans with all that negative **** u guys post! all i got to say know is f@ck u haters so quit trying to make ricans some kind of saints that dont talk shyt!

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      And if I dont stay real healthy, the warden is gonna find it in his suggestion box.
      In your dreams Pedro in your dreams

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
        i had no issues with ricans or rican fighters till i saw this website years ago and would read all the comnents left by ricans on mexican fighters and shyt i didnt even yall got so much hate for mexicans with all that negative **** u guys post! all i got to say know is f@ck u haters so quit trying to make ricans some kind of saints that dont talk shyt!
        the things is that many people make accounts but they not even Puerto Rican or Mexicans they just trolling and now there's a fight between Mexicans and Puerto Rican, is not even personal and never will.

Comment

Originally posted by chato boxing View Post
          your name is in that book bob ...........
          LOL... if I don't stay real healthy it's going to make is way to the Warden....!

verdejo needs to avenge the lost with a rematch! than we'll know how serious he is about this whole boxing GIG....

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            In your dreams Pedro in your dreams
            You want me to take it? you want me to take you? eh puto!

Comment

[QUOTE=Pakutu93;18593532][QUOTE=chico malo loc; hey trick tranny!! Here is something so u could think about when u sleep.
              Mexicants caught cheating
              1Luis Nery -Steroids
              2Canelo -Steroids
              3Orlando Salido- Steroids
              4Margarito- Plaster
              5Fransico Vargas-Steroids
              6Ray Beltran-Steroids
              7Erik Morales-Steroids
              8BamBam Rios-Steroids
              9Chavez jr-Steroids
              10Fernando Vargas-Steroids
              11Juan M Marquez -buahahaha
              And many more to COME!!! Buahahahahahahaha!!! Good night trick tranny mona loca��������[/QUOTE]

you forgot the part of all being champions!!! I see 3 to 4 FHOF on that list... you got concerns write the WBC a letter see if they give a phak! LOL don't let morality make you stupid... but I think you too late for that... with your fake @zz profile... que marika

Comment

pakutu93 why do u talk so much shyt about mexicans and mexico? did a mexican pound ur tiny vagina and left u? or did a bunch of mexicans gangbanged ur krusty azz? did a mexican dude u where dating cheat on u ? pakutu93 jus cause some hurt u you cant hate all of us!
                PMS? lol
                he is just very delicate...

Comment

every action has a reaction!
                  I am a boxing fan first and for most!!!
                  some Ricans talk a lot of masa but once they loose they sore loosers and begin the trash talking...
                  i keep it simple.... the way you come at me is the same way I am coming at you...

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                    the things is that many people make accounts but they not even Puerto Rican or Mexicans they just trolling and now there's a fight between Mexicans and Puerto Rican, is not even personal and never will.
                    Mexico vs P.R. is a boxing tradition for decades!
                    all trees have bad apples we just have to make sure we don't get contaminated...

I say verdejo needs to avenge lost and maybe than Bob will think he is serious about this whole boxing thing...

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      You want me to take it? you want me to take you? eh puto!
                      lolol I love that movie

Comment

Working...
                      X