Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Warns Valdez: Try To KO Quigg - He'll Put You on Your Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, I forgot this was next week.

Should be all action

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Hahahaha estrada running? Look the face of Rungvisai at the end of the fight.

Quigg is too slow and límited.
      Estrogenda got owned bro, please don't get upset!

Comment

Quigg is going ko Valdez, just like Roach says. I wonder if the kid is foolish enough to go after Quigg like he says he is?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfknGGGtime View Post
          Valdez just another Mexican fighter on roids he will probably run around like Estrogenda did against Rungvisai
          your mom is on roids you piece of shyt! valdez is going to ko your boy quigg!🤣

Comment

Originally posted by bad guy loco View Post
            your mom is on roids you piece of shyt! valdez is going to ko your boy quigg!🤣
            Just like Juan Roidquez, smdh!!
            Stop using roids Pablo!!!!

Comment

Valdez just another Mexican fighter on roids he will probably run around like Estrogenda did against Rungvisai
              Valdez will whoop Quiggs, pass the drug test and you will still be salty lol

Comment

Estrogenda got owned bro, please don't get upset!
                Estrada let his hands go too late and still rearanged Sungs face. Usually the smarter guy beats the strong guy in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
                  Quigg is going ko Valdez, just like Roach says. I wonder if the kid is foolish enough to go after Quigg like he says he is?
                  Right cause roach is always right! That old fart needs to retire

Comment

Working...
                  X