Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should have been on top. ****ing scummy judges robbed me of glory. That Bird b*tch is gone now. I take pride in that. When they **** up a big fight that ESPN follows they will be dragged for it.

Comment

• BrometheusBob.

where is the pick em for linares/campbell????

Comment

• you have the top lightweight on the planet, instead we get a pick em for skinny fat v samoan joke

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          you have the top lightweight on the planet, instead we get a pick em for skinny fat v samoan joke
          What's the odds for that fight?
          Parker-Fury had close odds.

Comment

you have the top lightweight on the planet, instead we get a pick em for skinny fat v samoan joke
            What's the odds for that fight?
            Parker-Fury had close odds.

Comment

BrometheusBob.

where is the pick em for linares/campbell????
              I got the sense Linares-Campbell was a bit more one-sided than the other two fights I chose

BTW for next year I'm gonna try to get more input on the fight choices and pick them further out in advance.

Comment

• I am jamming right now because I am winning this thing

Even my haters like MEGA and Adam Ali gotta give me props. I realize they envy me more than they hate me.

Shout out the English boy. I know he is on the streets of Birmingham.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I got the sense Linares-Campbell was a bit more one-sided than the other two fights I chose

BTW for next year I'm gonna try to get more input on the fight choices and pick them further out in advance.
                  yeah, think it would be better to go off a combination of betting odds and the general consensus. Or always have the top guy in the division as part of a pick em.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I should have been on top. ****ing scummy judges robbed me of glory. That Bird b*tch is gone now. I take pride in that. When they **** up a big fight that ESPN follows they will be dragged for it.
                    Siablo , I wasted a 3x on that robbery

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I am jamming right now because I am winning this thing

Even my haters like MEGA and Adam Ali gotta give me props. I realize they envy me more than they hate me.

Shout out the English boy. I know he is on the streets of Birmingham.
                      Lmao... I ain't no hater.

I'm very fair.. I call you out when being an idiot, and I give you props when you post something worthwhile..

Comment

Working...
                      X