Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the higher atg? Trinidad or Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the higher atg? Trinidad or Mosley?

Topic??????????

Trinidad ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Trinidad ffs
      Why????????

Comment

Mosley

Both great but Mosley has better wins and better longevity and was a better all around fighter.. both are very similar to each other but Mosley gets the nod

Comment

I think Shane might have beat Tito (bias) but Tito was more popular.

I think they're about even. Shane might not have fought some hall of famers at lightweight but the guy was downright ferocious. Not a bad 147 either actually and legitimately beating Oscar. Roided in the second fight..but came back and had strong showings with the end of his career essentially coming in after a massive win against Marg. Some had him over Cotto..whatever.

Tito has that Oscar "win", the Whitaker/Camacho wins (do those count?) and the Vargas win along with a decent path of destruction he left.

Honestly, I'd probably roll with Shane even if I didn't like him as much as I do. When I think back on the two I think tito's run was super fun but Shane just kind of stands out as a better fighter to me.

They both lost to fine fighters no shame in it. Shane was an idiot for pursuing 54...Tito for going as far up as he did as well.

Comment

Great question. I would have to say Mosley, but I've never been enamored with Trinidad. Never thought too much of him.

Mosley should've stopped atleast five years ago, if not ten. A win against Margs in the last ten years wasn't worth getting schooled by Floyd, Manny, Canelo, Aven, & Mundine.

Comment

Trinidad in my opinion. They were both great boxers in their prime. Trinidad's career was just more successful and spectacular.Trinidad was a welterweight champ at 20 years old and was never without a world title at 147 154 or 160 until he lost to Hopkins at age 30. He won 40 fights in a row and he had 23 world title fights and won them all until he lost to Hopkins.

Comment

Trinidad, Shane should have retired after Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Mosley

Both great but Mosley has better wins and better longevity and was a better all around fighter.. both are very similar to each other but Mosley gets the nod
                  Better wins? De la hoya was a great win, but trinidad beat him first. Washed up vargas? Margarito? It would have to be, cuz he lost to every other elite level fighter he faced. Trinidad's run at 147 is better than mosley's at 135. Trinidad unified at 147 and 154 and won a belt at 160. Mosley won a title at 135 and unified at 147 but didn't do anything significant at 154...and the back to back losses to forrest and wright really hurt him here.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Trinidad in my opinion. They were both great boxers in their prime. Trinidad's career was just more successful and spectacular.Trinidad was a welterweight champ at 20 years old and was never without a world title at 147 154 or 160 until he lost to Hopkins at age 30. He won 40 fights in a row and he had 23 world title fights and won them all until he lost to Hopkins.
                    It's crazy that he fought 19 nobodies all outside the usa and then fought for a title his first fight in the us. Talk about a step up on competition.

Comment

Working...
                    X