No announcement yet.

Best Boxing come backs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    Jorge Castro, behind on all cards,cut, bleeding and getting beat up on the ropes, connects with a left hook in the 9th, and KO's John David Jackson to retain his MW title.
    That was an awesome come back. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      That was an awesome come back. thanks
      Yeah, Jackson was in total control and even showboating a little, but never count out a guy who can punch.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
        Yeah, Jackson was in total control and even showboating a little, but never count out a guy who can punch.
        just rewatched it.. goose pimples.. i love seeing that kinda stuff... coming back...

some guys can dish it out, but they can't take it..when it comes back..

nice.. thanks..

Comment

Anthony Joshua v Ruiez was a great come-back for Joshua, but he had to change technique to win.

Comment

Originally posted by BlockChain View Post
            Anthony Joshua v Ruiez was a great come-back for Joshua, but he had to change technique to win.
            ok... yes... ruiz was about to ko joshua.. and joshua was on the verge of being stopped and then he used his big height to great advantage and hugged Ruiz... who had eaten tamales,, burritos, and tostadas as part of his pre fight training.. joshua was in danger of being eaten by ruiz, and valiantly fought on and won....

Comment

Nigel Benn vs Gerald McClellan, anyone?

Benn was all but done (after having been punched out of the ring, lest one forget) after a couple of minutes. Then, I must say unfortunately, he launched the mother of all comebacks.

Castro vs Jackson and Corrales vs Castillo also in my top five.

Of course, Big George vs Moorer. One-punch comeback knockout.

And I'll add another one: Danny Williams, an arm dangling dead because of a dislocated shoulder and getting attacked by Mark Potter, fights back the latter and knocks him out with the lone good arm. Mythical. Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY1jzjTjIhY
              Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-26-2019, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Nigel Benn vs Gerald McClellan, anyone?

Benn was all but done (after having been punched out of the ring, lest one forget) after a couple of minutes. Then, I must say unfortunately, he launched the mother of all comebacks.

Castro vs Jackson and Corrales vs Castillo also in my top five.

Of course, Big George vs Moorer. One-punch comeback knockout.

And I'll add another one: Danny Williams, an arm dangling dead because of a dislocated shoulder and getting attacked by Mark Potter, fights back the latter and knocks him out with the lone good arm. Mythical. Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY1jzjTjIhY
                excellent stuff you just posted.. i am knowing and enjoying... i love the dark destroyer...

when i go back to Cali... my sisters and I watch old fights.. some of them are of my grand father.. throwing hands... my sister's husbands feel we are weird... me sitting with my 4 sisters.. my linda died... but all my other sisters are still alive we watch boxing... my sister daila.. love sal sanchez and so do I.. we eat.. talk boxing. and then we watch some nfl stuff...

everything in my house.. is boxing.. mexican boxing.. my sisters\s ezz husbands are saying... you guys are crazy.. watching fights.. laughing, and remembering our people..

my wife says boxing is a our way of bonding and connecting to our people.. i just think.. we like to see fights..

my sissters know boxing.. real good.. yet.. they get freaked out when I kill a turkey and serve it... they love butter ball turkey... i love killing my birds. and eating...

boxing is a great sport... my wife, a japanese lady loves boxing too.. i am so happy...

Comment

excellent stuff you just posted.. i am knowing and enjoying... i love the dark destroyer...

when i go back to Cali... my sisters and I watch old fights.. some of them are of my grand father.. throwing hands... my sister's husbands feel we are weird... me sitting with my 4 sisters.. my linda died... but all my other sisters are still alive we watch boxing... my sister daila.. love sal sanchez and so do I.. we eat.. talk boxing. and then we watch some nfl stuff...

everything in my house.. is boxing.. mexican boxing.. my sisters\s ezz husbands are saying... you guys are crazy.. watching fights.. laughing, and remembering our people..

my wife says boxing is a our way of bonding and connecting to our people.. i just think.. we like to see fights..

my sissters know boxing.. real good.. yet.. they get freaked out when I kill a turkey and serve it... they love butter ball turkey... i love killing my birds. and eating...

boxing is a great sport... my wife, a japanese lady loves boxing too.. i am so happy...
                  I must be honest with you, Zaroku - I'd freak out myself like your sisters... I love animals and cannot stand seeing them killed, in spite of the fact that the world has always worked that way.

For the rest... GREAT family, I must say!

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    I must be honest with you, Zaroku - I'd freak out myself like your sisters... I love animals and cannot stand seeing them killed, in spite of the fact that the world has always worked that way.

For the rest... GREAT family, I must say!
                    i pray before and after the kill.. i bless the Creator.. i am crazy religious.. maybe not in a good way...

i have a lot of muslim buddies and I share the meat with them, and they know I prayed over it. and they pray over it.. It is nice to be invited by my muslim brothers to prayers.. hebrew and arabic.. not that different...

when i am back in the USA. i got too many people to see.. and gifts to give..

my rabbi said.. i will never be rich, and I won't be poor as long as I share, everything I have.. with anyone who needs..

my wife says.. your God is first.. i am second.. our kids are next, and then your family.. my GOD is first..

i am actually a bad example of a righteos man..

you are a cool guy, and inspite of our religious differences... you are respectful, and a kind guy..

how can you be like that.. i fear GOD.. you do not believe in my GOD,, but you do good... your faith is bigger than mine.. respect..

Comment

i pray before and after the kill.. i bless the Creator.. i am crazy religious.. maybe not in a good way...

i have a lot of muslim buddies and I share the meat with them, and they know I prayed over it. and they pray over it.. It is nice to be invited by my muslim brothers to prayers.. hebrew and arabic.. not that different...

when i am back in the USA. i got too many people to see.. and gifts to give..

my rabbi said.. i will never be rich, and I won't be poor as long as I share, everything I have.. with anyone who needs..

my wife says.. your God is first.. i am second.. our kids are next, and then your family.. my GOD is first..

i am actually a bad example of a righteos man..

you are a cool guy, and inspite of our religious differences... you are respectful, and a kind guy..

how can you be like that.. i fear GOD.. you do not believe in my GOD,, but you do good... your faith is bigger than mine.. respect..
                      Actually, all of us who try and be decent men are on the same boat, I think. Of course there are differences, and they depend on personal experiences and the way we grew up and were subjected to those experiences.

I was born Catholic, but already at 13 I had completely abandoned the idea of a religion. I came to atheism only with the passage of time.

But as I said, I admire those who believe sincerely. And I can't stand those who say they believe, but their acts suggest hypocrisy.

I myself have done and said things for which I thought "I am a bad man". It's only natural. We are just humans.

Let's just say that we all feel a "presence" of something superior. You call it God, I call it "infinity". We're just small fragments of infinity, which is a concept that the human mind can't contain. Including mine!

We're full of contradictions, but pretend to be a "superior creature". I believe we are not superior to other creatures. Animals do have their consciousness, and can do things that we humans can only dream of.

So you see... it's just a wholeness. A continuum. I believe in that, which is what I feel and see.

Respect to you and your family, as well!
                      Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-26-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X