Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely amazing fight. Incredible back and forth...

Really thought Wlad had it in the 6th. If he worked the body this fight he could've had a far easier night.

Comment

Always been a fan. He's a class act.

I had huge respect for him before tonight, and i have even more now.

Comment

I was never a fan, but I am now. He put up one hell of a fight, that Is how you should go out. Much respect to Klitschko.

Comment

Great champion!! He reigned supreme for a decade like a king. Defeated all comers, truly and ATG HOF Boxer.

He will be missed, if someone doesn't Reign with supremacy like Wlad, we shall all look back and miss his presence in boxing.

Comment

I've been very hard on Wlad over the years, but he deserves nothing but respect for this fight. He went to war with the younger man and gave us an amazing fight.

Comment

He's an all time great undoubtedly. Was surprised he took the fight with a young hungry look let alone look good in the fight.

He would beat both other belt holders Parker and Wilder even at 41..he looked amazing, one of his best performances and not a sign of ring rust. He got hit with a dangerous uppercut.. Like every other heavyweight would get put to sleep after that.

Comment

All the props and respect in the world to Wlad for how he fought tonight. He's obviously a HOF'er and ATG HW and if he wants to ride off into the sunset now I couldn't blame him. But I think that time off helped him a lot and he showed tonight that he still has something left in the tank if he wants to give it a go. A rematch with Joshua, go after one of the other belts or one last send off in Ukraine would all be reasonable options imo.

Comment

Today's fight lived up to everything it was supposed to and almost more. He is a HOF'er.

Comment

not my taste but you cant deny that right hand and his reign. class act as well great champ, he fought a hell of a fight nothing to be ashamed of

Comment

Originally posted by Amandlala View Post
                      Didn't he duck Wilder?
                      after wilder won his belt, bumsquad manager exact quote are "we're not in hurry to unified with wladimir klitschko"

Comment

Working...
                      X