Who were people more impressed with? Ward or Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    115-112 kovalev
    Ward is the unified LHW champion. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      Ward is the unified LHW champion. Deal with it.
      I delt with it when sweat pea got robbed vs chavez, floyd in the olympics, pac bradley 1, now im doing it again but n iggas with eyes know what went down.

Comment

seems strange that kovalevs considered so much better than walters? What top names had kovalev beaten before the ward fight? Walters CV was almost just as good really, donaire probably a better win than pascal. Kovalevs one of my favourites so im not slating him, but werent many many people on this site dismissing him before the ward fighting saying he was going to get schooled? Yet suddenly these people are now saying how great he is and what a great win for ward it was (even though he didnt even win)

Comment

I delt with it when sweat pea got robbed vs chavez, floyd in the olympics, pac bradley 1, now im doing it again but n iggas with eyes know what went down.
          Anyone with an objective mind knows Ward-Kov wasn't a robbery.

You need to get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Anyone with an objective mind knows Ward-Kov wasn't a robbery.

You need to get over it.
            anyone with a MIND knows kova got robbed dumb boa, i feel like you dont even know what a southpaw is....

Comment

anyone with a MIND knows kova got robbed dumb boa, i feel like you dont even know what a southpaw is....

Comment

These nerd boa's man lol..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  seems strange that kovalevs considered so much better than walters? What top names had kovalev beaten before the ward fight? Walters CV was almost just as good really, donaire probably a better win than pascal. Kovalevs one of my favourites so im not slating him, but werent many many people on this site dismissing him before the ward fighting saying he was going to get schooled? Yet suddenly these people are now saying how great he is and what a great win for ward it was (even though he didnt even win)
                  Kovalev is a great fighter. He not only looks impressive against outmatched opponents like GGG does, but he proved it against elite level competition. Hopkins and Ward are elite level fighters. A level fighters one of them arguably prime. You cannot doubt Kovalev's ability now.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                    Kovalev is a great fighter. He not only looks impressive against outmatched opponents like GGG does, but he proved it against elite level competition. Hopkins and Ward are elite level fighters. A level fighters one of them arguably prime. You cannot doubt Kovalev's ability now.
                    no i never doubted kovalevs ability mate, picked him to beat ward on points. But makes me laugh that since ward struggled with him, everyone who was saying 'hes just a power puncher' are now saying what a great technician he is and how its such a great win for for ward. seems that on this site, people trash the opponent for months and months, and when the fighter they like beats them, that opponent then suddenly turns into an amazing win

Comment

I expected Lomachenko to win so I wasn't blown away necessarily by the victory but dam he did so in incredibly dominant fashion. The footwork was just a joy to behold.

Ward was against a more proven fighter than Walters who I was unsure he would beat. I thought he was about to get stopped after the first two rounds but then he made a ridiculous come back effort.

Lomachenko's skills were more dazzling for sure but I respected Ward's resolve to keep trying to win in a tough fight against someone just as good as he is. It's a tough call, they impressed in entirely different respects. No question that both are in my top 5 at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X