Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Texas teacher got pregnant by teen, claims love...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shes fat

FAT

Comment

I don't see why shes going to jail, she didn't rape the kid, his parents knew about it, and the whole school knew about it

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Oh my fucking LORD she is fine.

The kid she was screwing looks exactly like my little brother

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          The kid she was screwing looks exactly like my little brother

Man and he was dropping loads in her. FUCK he is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            I don't see why shes going to jail, she didn't rape the kid, his parents knew about it, and the whole school knew about it
            Because your are thinking with a sex mind.

Its is outlawed for a reason.

A law has been broken.

That being said i wouldnt have mind being sucked off by miss meritikas in french class.

I had a solid powerful erection when she sat at the edge of the table in her mini skirt, tight body, nice firm pointy ****, long toned legs, and took her shoes off to show her feet.

I wanted to wank on the spot, i was 12/13.

I would have loved to fuk her with my maggot

Comment

Goddamn she looks fukin good. That dude fuked everything up by trying to brag about it to friends. I would have kept that **** on the DL and kept hittin daily.

Comment

i want to bust a nut in her so baaaad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  having sex with minor is considered rape by american law. you or many poster above will be singing diferrent tune if the gender role switch.

you guys will be like " the parents and whole school knew about this and still let it go on?? Fcking immoral inbred pedophile piece of **** people!!!"

eventhough the "consent" situation are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    having sex with minor is considered rape by american law. you or many poster above will be singing diferrent tune if the gender role switch.

you guys will be like " the parents and whole school knew about this and still let it go on?? Fcking immoral inbred pedophile piece of **** people!!!"

eventhough the "consent" situation are the same.
                    If the gender was switched and she wanted to be in a relationship with him and her parents were cool with it i would have the same pov

Comment

Was this the student? I heard from a reputable source that this was the student.

Comment

Working...
                      X