No announcement yet.

How did you avoid Jury duty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you avoid Jury duty?

Jury in OJ Simpson was trap in the hotel for 8 months without TV or contact to outside world lol

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Jury in OJ Simpson was trap in the hotel for 8 months without TV or contact to outside world lol
    I told a few buddies how to do it. During Jury selection, strongly state that you don't trust the police, the system is corrupt, and you will be dismissed, never to be called back!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I told a few buddies how to do it. During Jury selection, strongly state that you don't trust the police, the system is corrupt, and you will be dismissed, never to be called back!
      hahahahaha I was just about to post this exact same thing.

Works every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        hahahahaha I was just about to post this exact same thing.

Works every single time.
        I have never been called back! You know the drill!! You will be dismissed for cause! The prosecutors office will make sure only status quo people will be on the jury!

Comment

She couldnt say it on TV, but irl she did that **** with the n-word. ****ing dead.

Comment

just pretend you're on crack, don't shower and speak in tongues. be as unfavorable and unpleasant to be around as much as possible. and if one of the lawyers is a women, wait in the lobby and offer her the D.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Being blatantly racist works. Or so I hear.

Comment

I dont know how you can still have a job after 8 months on jury duty..

do they always trap in you inside a hotel or only on high profile cases?

Comment

Stand up and say, "Awful lotta honkies on here"

Comment

All I know is that my reporting week is some time in August. It's gonna suck.

I heard you can go online to the same place you register and ask for an exemption.

Comment

Working...
                    X