Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Brook Avoid Chaves Permanently Like He Avoided Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*B1tchLine*

Comment

LMFAO at Khan fans trying to tear down Kell Brook

Just know that Kell Brook would beat the **** out of your guy which is why he doesn't want to fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Will Khan permanently avoid boxing to continue to avoid Brook?
        This is a question that needs answers.

Comment

Kell Brook wants Amir Khan to fight Chaves for him, smh!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Kell Brook wants Amir Khan to fight Chaves for him, smh!
            hah, I could actually see this happen if Pac-Khan doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              hah, I could actually see this happen if Pac-Khan doesn't happen.
              Well If it did it wouldn't be a PPV fight that and I'm sure Khan would make sure Chaves wasn't ripped off like Hearns was doing to him.

I don't rate Chaves as a world class operator but he deserves a good payday.

Comment

when will brook fight a puncher? its been over a decade

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Well If it did it wouldn't be a PPV fight that and I'm sure Khan would make sure Chaves wasn't ripped off like Hearns was doing to him.

I don't rate Chaves as a world class operator but he deserves a good payday.
                  What exactly are you trying to prove by your sig except the fact that you're butthurt and obsessed by me as well as an absolute spastic with no awareness?

Brook-Chaves wasn't a standalone PPV. A win over Chaves would not raise Brook's stock highly because Chaves is not a well known fighter. That doesn't mean he isn't a dangerous fighter.

The reason people don't want to fight someone like Lara for example is because a win over him doesn't raise your profile greatly even though it's clearly a good win to hardcore fans. You won't become a star overnight by beating him.

Whereas a guy like Amir Khan is an easy fight for most top welterweights, that's why everyone wants to fight him. It's easy money to land a hard shot on his glass chin and get paid. Plus it raises your stock because he's a well known fighter. Look at the star he made out of Danny Garcia for example.

Do you get the distinction yet?

Comment

Who ****ing cares..Brook wants Khan lets go!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No,

Brook will fight him

It's just Brook isnt capable of carrying a PPV without the card beings stacked

He lied about the injury though, which i find quite pathetic..

What else has he been lying about?

Brook isnt doing himself any favors...he should have signed with a proper promoter

Comment

Working...
                      X