Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did it take Brooks 10 years to get a major title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BROOK. His name is Kell BROOK. Hold the s.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

Comment

because he wasn't ready mentally for the a world title fight. he has now found the courage to step up and accept the opportunity and will be destroyed by porter.

Comment

Cause his level of opponents is weak.

lol he fought a guy 3 times with more than 100 losses on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
          Lack of discipline. Apparently he's been overweight much of that time, as both his current promoter and previous promoter have said.

Also, he almost went to prison for beating up white folk on two seperate occasions in a bar. Apparently one of the beatings was bad, and he was on his way to prison but Frank Warren intervened.

And finally, he just turned down a lot of fights. Many fighters will only take a title fight late in their careers when they feel they have a beatable opponent, and they are in shape. Mike Jones anyone?
          why do you feel the need to mention the people he beat up were white? is that supposed to make it worse?

he certainly isnt a racist since his biological mom and the man he recognizes as his father are both white.

Comment

What is it with some of the users here adding s to English people names. Brooks and Hearns

It's Brook and Hearn. I don't say Mayweathers or Pacquiaos

Comment

Has had issues with weight, injuries and promotion. He loses against Porter and I don't see where his next shot comes from. Might even move up to 154 after some of the top dogs move up.

Comment

because he's not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                  What is it with some of the users here adding s to English people names. Brooks and Hearns

It's Brook and Hearn. I don't say Mayweathers or Pacquiaos
                  carl frochs

Comment

Heard he used to take Cocaine. Think Amir Khan tweeted about it as well. No smoke without fire as they say.

Comment

Had no idea about the assault charge. Tried to go into the ladies loo at a club, the barman stopped him. Then he beat him up. Wtf?

Hopefully Porter smashes him.

Comment

Working...
                      X