Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tramaine Williams: ‘I’m the Prince of the Super Bantams’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tramaine Williams: ‘I’m the Prince of the Super Bantams’

It didn’t take long for Tramaine Williams to introduce himself to the king of his division.

When Top Rank CEO Bob Arum called on him to grab the microphone earlier this week at a press conference in Houston, the junior featherweight prospect pointed at 122-pound champion Nonito Donaire and made it clear why he entered this business.

“Nonito Donaire, I want to let you know I’m coming for you,” said Williams (4-0, 2 KOs), who may be small in stature but not when it comes to confidence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

his 4-0 2 ko record is funny as hell, he's like a 5 yr old kid going up against the goliath. LOL

Comment

Tramaine who?

Looks like Rigo has found his new opponenet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        his 4-0 2 ko record is funny as hell, he's like a 5 yr old kid going up against the goliath. LOL
        I've been watching this kid since he was an amateur. He can fight like no-one's business. In the matrix. Future world champ.

Comment

He's good. He's definitely going to make a name for himself.

Damn there are some tiny people in the world though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            My son whup his ass in the amateurs he's lucky my son had an injury and can no longer box

Comment

Make no mistake...Williams is a very talented prospect and he is one of the quickest Prospects or probably already one of the quickest fighters already in boxing but just 5 fights in your career it is to early to pro claim yourself as "THE PRINCE OF SUPER BANTAMS" lol

Comment

Working...
              X