Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Erik Morales II Tops The Big Barclays Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody was calling for a rematch im sure terrible was shocked himself.Terrible defense

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
      GBP always say they want to make the bets fights but lie. What happened to Danny VS Matthyse idea?
      matthyse is fighting olsegun on september 15th sounds like erik wanted the rematch and golden boy gave it to him i dont knw why danny took this fight though probably wants to fight close to his home tho

Comment

Yea thats a weak main event but I'm just glad garcia didnt give the rematch to khan. Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          Nobody was calling for a rematch im sure terrible was shocked himself.Terrible defense
          the way they put it was that erik wanted the rematch not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
            GBP always say they want to make the bets fights but lie. What happened to Danny VS Matthyse idea?
            Matthysse has a very tough fight in September against Olugusen

Comment

Wouldnt Judah vs Garcia make more sense? especially in brooklyn...

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                the way they put it was that erik wanted the rematch not the other way around
                Well tell him too **** off then Danny has earned alot off respect from me but this is just horrible a fight.I know its hard to get fights at 140 at the moment but surely someone better then Erik could be secured

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  yeah that would have been okay at least judah woould be in shape lol

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Id take Judah over this

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                      Well tell him too **** off then Danny has earned alot off respect from me but this is just horrible a fight.I know its hard to get fights at 140 at the moment but surely someone better then Erik could be secured
                      believe me i dont like this fight at all i guess golden boy threw erik a bone

Comment

Working...
                      X