Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum" I got 3 years left on my contract with Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac isn't as dumb people say, he tried to leave for GBP a while back but Arum filed a lawsuit to void the deal.

Comment

This stuff is all a Pac cop out , Manny can fight anybody he wants to , all he has to do is say to Arum who he wants to fight and order him MAKE that fight do you really think Manny cannot do this lol , Arum cannot force Manny to fight anybody , I guarantee nowhere in the contract does it say Manny MUST fight whom ever Arumm says to fight , thats just utter BS .

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
        oh god i think he had a heart attack guys

help!!
        Let's hope so.

Comment

Floyd's legacy without Pacquiao's name in his resume is screwed. He has less than two years to decide whether to add it or not. He'll be retiring by the age of 37, as he indicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Floyd's legacy without Pacquiao's name in his resume is screwed. He has less than two years to decide whether to add it or not.
            Manny dont want to fight him thats as plain as your empty head , and Floyds legacy is so far in front of Mannys CW scams , corruption controversies , in house pay offs etc etc , Manny is just about sunk and thats the very reason he wants nothing to do with fighting Floyd because he will be exposed once and for all if he does , Manny could not win a round of Floyd and thats not real good for Manny amongst his list ordinary performances without a CW , stick with B grade Bradley lol or rob JMM again but he aint going anywhere near Floyd lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Manny dont want to fight him thats as plain as your empty head , and Floyds legacy is so far in front of Mannys CW scams , corruption controversies , in house pay offs etc etc , Manny is just about sunk and thats the very reason he wants nothing to do with fighting Floyd because he will be exposed once and for all if he does , Manny could not win a round of Floyd and thats not real good for Manny amongst his list ordinary performances without a CW , stick with B grade Bradley lol or rob JMM again but he aint going anywhere near Floyd lol .
              I don't care about Pacquiao. I care about Floyd. We all know that if Floyd really wants this fight he can make it happen at the snap of a finger. Even God can't stop him from doing so. I doubt things will happen if he doesn't do anything about it.

Well, there's always Martinez waiting on the side.

Comment

This is what happens when you dance with the devil.

Comment

Working...
                X