No announcement yet.

How do guys get jacked in jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do guys get jacked in jail?

Where do they get the calories and the protein rich diet?

They can buy extras & get fed reasonably well actually, genetics and the fact they pretty much get as much rest as they want.

Comment

Jail by me has bowflexes in every dorm.

Comment

Ariza works in the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          They can buy extras & get fed reasonably well actually, genetics and the fact they pretty much get as much rest as they want.
          How about stuff like protein powder? Is that something that can be purchased or someone can bring for you?

Comment

I'd imagine in some jails you are allowed Whey protein but they get fed surprisingly well, there are laws where prisoners have to have nutritious meals (I think its usually 3 a day in the U.K plus snacks) & there are nutritionist to make sure they are eating properly.

They probably eat better than most gym goers actually & they don't have as many distractions.

Comment

steroids are rampant in prison.......

Comment

steroids and having nothing else to do apart form train.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                  How about stuff like protein powder? Is that something that can be purchased or someone can bring for you?
                  I think they get 1 good protein meal a day in the evening

Also most other people have jobs and can't spend a few hours a day working out

Not like u need protein shake to get big anyway

Comment

They have absolutely nothing to do all day except push ups, sit ups, chin ups etc... Do that every day for a year and you'll be pretty jacked. You don't need fucking whey protein to get jacked.

Comment

Working...
                    X