No announcement yet.

How many innocent people get convicted out of the anthony outragee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many innocent people get convicted out of the anthony outragee

You know its going to happen,our people did the right thing but no we will torture this girls until she is 50,what happened to the cops who beat Rodney King and were aquitted,riots erupted just so ghetto fcks could steal did anyone care no.

I noticed one thing from the Anthony protesters they were all fat,there kids were fat there whole families were fat get a life she is not guilty.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    You know its going to happen,our people did the right thing but no we will torture this girls until she is 50,what happened to the cops who beat Rodney King and were aquitted,riots erupted just so ghetto fcks could steal did anyone care no.

I noticed one thing from the Anthony protesters they were all fat,there kids were fat there whole families were fat get a life she is not guilty.
    They are just old fat slags jealous that sexy hunks with big c0cks like me want to rail her and not them.

Comment

She should be held accountable for something. Even if she didn't murder Caylee, she was an irresponsible parent that contributed to her death. As a parent you are supposed to nurture, protect and be there for your child, she wasn't and she should be punished for that...

Comment

I can't help but wonder what "not guilty" parent knows their child is dead, knows the location of the dead child, yet still trys to mislead the public by letting them believe they thought the child was missing??? How much more guilty can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          I can't help but wonder what "not guilty" parent knows their child is dead, knows the location of the dead child, yet still trys to mislead the public by letting them believe they thought the child was missing??? How much more guilty can you get?
          It's not about what you know, it's about what you can prove in court. There's no law for not reporting a child that's missing, which is why states are now in a mad rush to pass such a law.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
            "Not guilty" means that the jury sat in the court room and heard all the evidence while you sat at home and saw the evidence that Nancy Grace chose to present.

Comment

Can someone give me a brief rundown on what the case is about?

Comment

Anybody who knows anything about the way our court system works knew she would walk on a 1st degree murder charge. The prosecutors had a weak case for 1st degree. They might of been able to get a manslaughter charge but they got overzealous...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  "Not guilty" means that the jury sat in the court room and heard all the evidence while you sat at home and saw the evidence that Nancy Grace chose to present.
                  Fantastic post piggy.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                    Can someone give me a brief rundown on what the case is about?
                    Google casey anthony its the biggest criminal trial in the usa since oj.

Comment

Working...
                    X