Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just loaded up on jack3d

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacked gives you more energy than SuperPump and you can workout longer but with Superpump you can actually lift heavier weights.

but honestly, as long as you workout and eat enough, you'll be fine..

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
      Jacked gives you more energy than SuperPump and you can workout longer but with Superpump you can actually lift heavier weights.

but honestly, as long as you workout and eat enough, you'll be fine..
      I love Gaspari products but Superpump is horrible. Too many fillers. It was good at first, but after awhile, I'd get the worst headaches and couldn't finish a workout.

Comment

If you guys try 1 M.R., you guys will laugh at the effects of Jack3D

1MR is also sold at GNC or The Vitamin Shop.

It stands for 1 More Rep.

I know a dude who used to use Jack3d, when he got 1MR, he never used jack3d again.

What's better about 1MR is that it gives you a better boost, using a small dosage.

Try it, fools.

Comment

Originally posted by FIDELINA View Post
          If you guys try 1 M.R., you guys will laugh at the effects of Jack3D

1MR is also sold at GNC or The Vitamin Shop.

It stands for 1 More Rep.

I know a dude who used to use Jack3d, when he got 1MR, he never used jack3d again.

What's better about 1MR is that it gives you a better boost, using a small dosage.

Try it, fools.
          That's what I've been saying, man. I worked in the supplements industry for 2 years. 1MR is the real deal. I sold that **** to Stan Efferding (look him up) and Flex Wheeler.

Comment

i've always kept my workouts natural but i'm gonna try that

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              That's what I've been saying, man. I worked in the supplements industry for 2 years. 1MR is the real deal. I sold that **** to Stan Efferding (look him up) and Flex Wheeler.
              Then send me goddamn good karma if you agree with me.

Comment

I dont know if its all in my head or not but when I used to take that chit I would get real irritable after my workout was done. It does give you crazy amounts of energy though.

Comment

I'm currently not working out right now, but I use regular no brand creatine from bodybuilding.com. 1,000 grams for $15. Jack3d contains creatine BTW.

My childhood friend, who's into all that bodybuilding shit, use to take JAck3d and he told me Jack3d is under-dosed in beta alanine and creatine. 1.3 grams of creatine per scoop, you're supposed to be taking 5 grams of creatine. So to intake the amount of creatine you need, you have to take like 4 scoops a day of Jack3d vs just one spoon of regular pure creatine monohydrate. So if you're loading, do the match, 4 scoops x 5[20 grams of creatine per day if you're loading], that's 16 scoops a day of Jack3d i order to give you the amount of creatine recommended for loading.

Disclaimer: I'm not a bodybuilder. My math may be off. You do not need 20 grams of creatine per day for the first week/loading is optional but if you're gonna do it, do it right. Lastly, i'm not a body builder and i'm simply saying what I know from reading the bodybuilding forums and having friends that do this.

Comment

BTW, don't listen to anything that Pussyian tells you. His estrogen levels are really high, he likes girly things so I wouldn't take his advices. Talk to Diesel instead.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      I'm currently not working out right now, but I use regular no brand creatine from bodybuilding.com. 1,000 grams for $15. Jack3d contains creatine BTW.

My childhood friend, who's into all that bodybuilding shit, use to take JAck3d and he told me Jack3d is under-dosed in beta alanine and creatine. 1.3 grams of creatine per scoop, you're supposed to be taking 5 grams of creatine. So to intake the amount of creatine you need, you have to take like 4 scoops a day of Jack3d vs just one spoon of regular pure creatine monohydrate. So if you're loading, do the match, 4 scoops x 5[20 grams of creatine per day if you're loading], that's 16 scoops a day of Jack3d i order to give you the amount of creatine recommended for loading.

Disclaimer: I'm not a bodybuilder. My math may be off. You do not need 20 grams of creatine per day for the first week/loading is optional but if you're gonna do it, do it right. Lastly, i'm not a body builder and i'm simply saying what I know from reading the bodybuilding forums and having friends that do this.
                      I just take it for the energy boost to be honest... Dont really care about getting swole.

Comment

Working...
                      X