No announcement yet.

Is Jessica Alba a Christian?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jessica Alba a Christian?

"I used to be. When I was a kid, yeah. One of the reasons why I chose not to be a born-again Christian anymore is because a lot of people gave me a lot of grief for just being a woman and made me feel ashamed for having a body because it 'tempted men.' And I didn't understand what that meant, so it was like God created this and if that's what you guys are saying then I shouldn't be ashamed for being a woman, I should embrace it. That was a hard time in my life. It was really a painful thing that I was going through."

-Actress Jessica Alba

Other words I want to have premarital sex

jessica alba, like most hollywood *****es is a moron, who thinks they're the finest thing since sliced bread. now, don't get me wrong, she's fine, i would **** and ejaculate in that given the chance in a heartbeat, but those *****es are delusional.

her biel, mendes, talk about there beauty as if their ****ing helen of troy.

Comment

Is she partially black? I thought so when i noticed her lips in her latest movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
        Is she partially black? I thought so when i noticed her lips in her latest movie.

Comment

^^^ ******s BTW

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Barret View Post
            Thanks for posting. I guess you really got to be about 100% european to really look european.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
              "I used to be. When I was a kid, yeah. One of the reasons why I chose not to be a born-again Christian anymore is because a lot of people gave me a lot of grief for just being a woman and made me feel ashamed for having a body because it 'tempted men.' And I didn't understand what that meant, so it was like God created this and if that's what you guys are saying then I shouldn't be ashamed for being a woman, I should embrace it. That was a hard time in my life. It was really a painful thing that I was going through."

-Actress Jessica Alba

Other words I want to have premarital sex
              lol basically sounds like a load of crap

whatever, it's her salvation not anyone elses. hopefully one day she'll open up her heart to Christ.

Comment

I really don't care at all. Nor should anyone else really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Barret View Post

I would let her drink my bath water.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                    Thanks for posting. I guess you really got to be about 100% european to really look european.
                    yeah..
                    i would assume 80+ percent should be enough to give you a "white" look, but maybe she's just a unique case.

they make note of spain being "white" or not, but i was in barcelona last summer and they were "oh my gosh" white.

Comment

Working...
                    X